We Recommend

• MeanwhileGuy - January 8, 2014 5:38 a.m.

I do indulge in the occasional teabag (dear lord that sounds suspect), but only for people who. in my opinion, deserve it. Such as on Battlefield 3 when I C4 some guy parked in a tank on the opposite side of the map firing randomly. Another acceptable use of the teabag is when I've been killed several times in a row by that one guy using a shotgun in a "No Shotgun" server, and managed to obtain sweet revenge via a hearty stabbing. Because as far as I'm concerned, people who use shotguns on servers banning their use simply aren't good enough to play properly, and result to using a shotgun to rack up some easy kills.
  • Divine Paladin - January 8, 2014 5:56 a.m.

At least on Xbox BF3, EVERY server was "no shotgun" for a while. It got annoying when I was running through trying to 5 Service Star every weapon and using [insert shitty gun] to beat most people in the lobby before the friggin' server owner killed me with Frag rounds. In those lobbies, the only fitting justice is to use the same shotgun without frag rounds (pre-nerf) and laugh as you kill them.
  • MeanwhileGuy - January 8, 2014 6:58 a.m.

If you're Service Star-ing every weapon, fair play to you. I have a friend who does this with every single BF game. I'm not that much of a completist, so I find a group of guns I really like and tend to stick with them. With BF3 it was MP7, UMP-45, AEK-971 (dat reload animation tho), the MK11 (brilliant as a mid-range semi auto rifle if you stick a holo scope on it). I don't really like using shotguns in general, just don't like the feel of them, plus using one against some guy running round like an idiot with an 870 MCS feels like stooping to their level. So that's why I prefer to either stab them, riddle them with a PDW or try and C4 them.
  • Divine Paladin - January 8, 2014 9:25 a.m.

Oh I only did it because I was bored and wanted some kind of metagame. And I wasn't a fan of shotguns until the Jackhammer came along lol
  • taokaka - January 8, 2014 4:29 a.m.

Terrible list, I do all of these and I'm completely normal. In fact I just got back from my weekly "break into a daycare and scream at children" session, sure it may not be a tesco and it isn't a hugely popular leisure activity yet but in a couple of years time people will look back and call me a pioneer of the greatest, most popular competitive sport of the 21st century. Also is wearing shorts in winter enough to classify me as a perpetrator of number 6?
  • GR_AndyHartup - January 8, 2014 4:41 a.m.

Gah - I'm so out of touch with modern leisure activities. Also, wearing shorts in winter is ok... if you live in Australia.
  • taokaka - January 8, 2014 5:07 a.m.

Damn, being Australian means I'm normal then, well as normal as an Australian can get. Actually, sometimes I traverse the harsh environment of the northern Perth suburbs without my trusty cork hat so I suppose I still am a perpetrator of number 6.