We Recommend

• Doctalen - August 5, 2009 2:41 a.m.

4,9,and 10 are the worst for me. I nealy broke my halo3 disc in half the other day becuase I wasted a clip or two this guy in the head in SWAT he pulls out a magnum and kills me. I raged quit Halo 3 so fast after that.
  • Harmon20 - August 5, 2009 2:18 a.m.

dammit! #4 happens to me more times than I can count! Especially in Gears 2. Another thing that goes wrong is damage perception. (example here) I'm like 50 feet away from a guy in Gears 2, and he shoots me once with his shotgun, and I can barely see the red gear symbol, but then the next shot has me downed. That's the worst example of #4 for me.
  • Cyberninja - August 4, 2009 11:33 p.m.

i am glad i dont use wii online anymor ssbb was lagging badly
  • Conman93 - August 4, 2009 11:01 p.m.

OMG!! I just realized! This article has nothing shark related!! Its a miracle!!
  • garnsr - August 4, 2009 10:40 p.m.

I've been playing more online Rock Band 2 on PS3 lately, and even though there's no ranked online (I have no idea why, and didn't even know such a thing existed till I played it on 360) people will apparently quit out of a song if it's to hard for them (I usually play drums on expert, and it can be cool to be able to play through a whole song that's too hard but not have to worry about failing. It's practice. That's how you get better.) I can't tell if disconnected means bad connection or just quitting, though, I assume it's quitting. Jackasses. And I have a PS3 mic, but the few times I've played anything online I haven't had any use for it, no one says anything worth hearing, certainly not related to the game we're playing. It's always about dinner, or telling the kids to go to bed, or yelling about something at someone. And being in Hawaii can make it hard to get a game, since it's already bedtime in most of the world by the time I get home from work.
  • Koouunn - August 4, 2009 10:37 p.m.

that crashed car picture was hialrious
  • GamerTagsSuck - August 4, 2009 9:51 p.m.

I've given up on alot of online. Especially Vegas 2. Its a brilliant game but people always boot me because apparently raping with the shotgun is cheating. **** YOU!
  • secretsearcher - August 4, 2009 9:27 p.m.

About number 7, Just the other day my friend and I were trying to play age of empires and we had to wait an hour and a half while the computers downloaded the new patch. ARGH.
  • noobeater - August 4, 2009 8:55 p.m.

swarm of bees with the window open HA pure laughs...but yes 1 is the most annoying it happened to me 5 times today i was devestated
  • CombatCat120 - August 4, 2009 8:46 p.m.

I also dont have a problem with not being able to pause the game in MGO cuz I can just hide in a cardboard box at some random spot without anyone even noticing me n at the same time i earn XP
  • Conman93 - August 4, 2009 7:41 p.m.

hate not being able to pause!!! I find myself driving one-handed sooooo often in mario kart because the stupid phone rings
  • RichieJr - August 4, 2009 7:17 p.m.

I'd say one of the worst things is being put into a game thats about to finish. You've just managed to get a bit of spare time, so you fancy a quick game of COD4 or similar. You log in, manage to keep your sanity through the inevitable "Couldn't connect to server" that happens at times, and just when you finally manage to get in a game, you checkthe score and you've got 10 seconds left before you're back in the lobby and it starts again! As good as online is, they need to make it so it's more about playing online and not waiting around trying to play online. In some games you hardly get any play time as the networking is so bad.
  • Eureka - August 4, 2009 6:03 p.m.

I hate when people quit when they're about to lose, at least Halo 3 added a penalty for when playing ranked, although I never really played Halo 3 matchmaking. --- Great article though. --- reCAPTCHA - flaming Animals Hm... I think it's trying to tell me something...
  • ArcticMetal - August 4, 2009 5:24 p.m.

I have the worst luck with #5 on that Magic: The Gathering game on XBLA. It seems about 75% of the time, literally the SECOND before I defeat someone, they quit. What's even worse is that there is no penalty to losing, but you win new cards by winning matches. It's absolutely infuriating!
  • BenL98 - August 4, 2009 4:47 p.m.

The one that I can't stand is # 6. People talking in foreign languages. I am about to start a match and a whole group of this people just started to talk in a foreign language, but thats not the part that pissed me off. The part that pissed me off is when they started to say my username and started laughing. Those bastards.
  • FreekinIdiot - August 4, 2009 4 p.m.

Number 4, always number 4! But then again it could just boil down to me being monumentally retarded. Throw number 4 in with some abuse from a prepubescent 10 year old mixed with a healthy dose of tea bagging and that's normally enough to make me want to self harm during a match.
  • sgloomy - August 4, 2009 3:59 p.m.

what i hate the most is when someone wins a match and then act like they did the most brilliant thing ever and then send you messages saying PWND and crap like that, whats funny is that most of them actually suck and won by luck, and even worse are the people who lose and can't believe it so they send you a message calling you a cheater and how your mother is this and that. if you win, great, if you lose, too bad, just fucking move on!
  • hagelbreaker - August 4, 2009 3:52 p.m.

A variation on number 5: People calling you things, when you kick their ass in the game.
  • lucashintz - August 4, 2009 3:49 p.m.

I stand by my statement that Towellie is a genius.
  • Smithson59 - August 4, 2009 3:40 p.m.

You forgot modders, a modded controller is SO annoying!