We Recommend

• pogo - March 30, 2009 8:17 p.m.

well for wii, 360 and ps3 they are
  • Ddz53 - March 30, 2009 4:16 a.m.

I love the Week of HATE! Umm... I mean hate
  • bdubyah - March 30, 2009 2:40 a.m.

One more thing i like to add. Since its the week of hate and in the spirit of it i would like to say this. I hate you Gamesradar for having a freaking laggy as crap website. Your site is the only website that does this to me. But i still love you for being consistent and having non biased reports (such as this one)
  • bdubyah - March 30, 2009 2:36 a.m.

Some things on my list of hate that I would have added. Xbox: games that are shared by both the 360 and PS3 are great for the company but not the gamers of some consoles. In some instances games that were once exclusive for the PS3 which became ported to the 360. loss of content, things were dumbed down due to lack of space, and etc are things that ps3 owners have to suffer through. Way to go microsoft. PS3: I hate that there is no ability to be able to chat to friends on other games while they are playing another game or while there in there in there xmb and your in a game. Having this feature like the 360 does is something that i would look forward too. Wii: They took away too much from what we love from the classic Nintendo games that everyone loves. Find one gamer that doesn't love the original mario's, zelda's, or any old nintendo titles and ill give you a million dollars (not really). They give us rip off games like "Mario Tennis" or "Other Bull Crap" (In more understandable terms). seriously, lets pretend where playing a instrument with wii music! Isn't there already something like that *cough* guitar hero and rock band *cough* DS: I don't own one of these so i cant say much but. Well. What more can i say you bashed the thing enough. IT SUCKS. It's intended for little girls and old grandmas. There only person i know that uses one actively is my little cousin that is 10 years old and a girl. PSP: It has the potential to do many great things but, developers have yet to realize that unlike the third party hackers that i will not mention there names. PC: Micrsoft's face -> $_$ (Need i say more?)
  • beezn - March 29, 2009 8:19 p.m.

the arcade pack I thought came with a memory unit. Mine did at least. And the bit about the drive noise, are you not installing the game to your hard drive?
  • climbing wolf - March 29, 2009 8:07 p.m.

Ha
  • RandyChimp - March 29, 2009 4:54 p.m.

i pretty much have to agree with everything so far. I'm at the end of the ps3 page, and you're completely right. I hate both sony and microsoft, they're money grabbing assholes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to avoid their systems. To be honest, I don't hate the 360 for having exclusive content that I can't have, I hate microsoft and sony. It's pointless blaming the inanimate object for its flaws when it was produced by a company full of snooty pricks (sony) or moneygrabbing liars (microsoft). Bring on the Wii's flaws I say!
  • Silentboy - March 29, 2009 2:51 p.m.

I remember when I got the red ring of death, Christmas morning.Despite that I still prefer the Xbox 360 to the Wii.
  • deathrebellion - March 29, 2009 2:40 p.m.

and yes Sony should have paid up for the Dlcs and Exclusives :( although it IS underhandedly of Microsoft
  • deathrebellion - March 29, 2009 2:38 p.m.

Awesome article but u guys 4got ot mention that the blue ray in the PS3 DID come in handy cuz many RPGs on the Xbox360 have more disks that the one blueray the Ps3 needs
  • phoenix_wings - March 29, 2009 8:03 a.m.

Knowing MS they probably did make Rockstar sign an exclusive contract with them. I didn't even know about the Wii re-releasing their older titles with the new controls. Cheap, but it's been done before. The PS3 no longer has backwards compatibility with PS2 games, the PS2 is still selling, so even though keeping the backwards compatibility in the PS3 would have sold more PS3s, it was probably a safer business decision to remove it, because it knows that regardless of how awesome it is, the price tag keeps it more our of range than the 360s does. Doesn't the 360 not support many original XBOX games?
  • DaBadGuy - March 29, 2009 6:55 a.m.

If Sony wanted GTA4 dlc they could have paid Rockstar too, unless they actually signed an exclusive contract with Microsoft. Obviously with any console exclusive game, they are trying to boost sales, Halo 3 is coming, buy more 360's, MGS4 is coming, buy more PS3s, Super Mario Galaxy is coming, buy more Wii's, big deal, it happens on all consoles.
  • iluvmyDS - March 29, 2009 5:22 a.m.

You guys win the internet. On a serious note, don't bitch any more about the DSi AAC support, it may be a pain but it's not impossible to convert mp3's. No disrespect to the Reparaz.
  • muffchild - March 29, 2009 3:42 a.m.

PC FTW!
  • FL00d - March 29, 2009 2:31 a.m.

The installing games of the hard drive reminds me of one of Sony's slogans: "Playstation the COMPUTER entertainment system". It takes a long time though, and not really necessary imo.
  • NinjaCake - March 29, 2009 2:21 a.m.

i think x-box is better because unlike a ps3 it dosn't need to download the games to play them
  • gigiosantos - March 29, 2009 12:33 a.m.

lol when I played MC 3 I got so much rage that i bited the wire
  • ohmypizzapie - March 28, 2009 8:22 p.m.

My xbox 360 elite "E74"ed on friday and Microsoft is making me pay 100$ if I want to get it fixed. I really hate that.
  • wiisixty - March 28, 2009 8:12 p.m.

There was an iphone/ ipod touch in the main pic why wasn't it included here. I think it's the best handheld out there and I wanted to see what you had to say about it
  • Octaviux - March 28, 2009 7:56 p.m.

Wii Online Play: "Christ, playing Doom on a dialup PC modem was easier than this." LMAO it's true PC snobs: "That said, you’re right: multi-platform releases are still frequently dumbed down for the benefit of console players. That shit needs to stop." Amen Zero Quality Control: I'm sick of people thinking everyone needs to be their mommy and think of things for them. Lets graduate from 3rd grade and become an adult and realize you need to research anything in life before hand to make an intelligent decision, because thats what adults do and thats why they're smarter than children. They don't live on impulse and say, "OH Shiny I want that". Buying a bad game is your own fault, you should do research, play a demo, rent, or wait on reviews before you buy a game. It's not the publishers job to wipe your butt, it's their job to make money.