We Recommend

• Romination - April 25, 2009 5:01 a.m.

@ authorityfigure i agree. Everyone points that out as the definite reason that we'll see Pit in a new game, but for Melee, they pulled out the Ice Climbers just randomly. But ROB had been done in Mario Kart DS. And Ness had already been done in the FIRST smash bros as a tease because i think nintendo really DOES hate us.
  • BigBossOSE - April 25, 2009 4:33 a.m.

@Russianred90 You're not sorry you sob
  • mman36 - April 25, 2009 3:29 a.m.

Don't you mean SILICONE Knights instead of DIGITAL? XD Great article though ^^
  • Life - April 25, 2009 2:03 a.m.

AS soon as I swa the title, Duke Nukem instantaneously popper into my head. Others: -Star Wars Battlefront III -Kriby Wii -DK64 sequel (PLEASE!) -Beetle Adventure Racing sequel (ok, I can dream) -Half Life 3 -Metroid Dread
  • darklink123 - April 25, 2009 1:58 a.m.

What about TimeSplitters 4 and SWBF 3?
  • Dplunder - April 25, 2009 1:07 a.m.

First nice article GR you dudes and dudets do great work Anyway project H.A.M.M.E.R locks like a decent game why don't those people stop something like hello kitty or dora
  • RedOutlive10 - April 24, 2009 11:55 p.m.

What about Little Big adventure 3: Genesis of the Stellar entity (that was the name if I'm not wrong)? The game has been in the limbo forever, not to mention magicball network is a community site for the 15 years old game series, it's pretty surprising to see people still attached to games that old. I'd buy a new LBA game in a heartbeat, as long as it's developed by Frédérick Raynal and crew. Come on GamesRadar.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - April 24, 2009 11:11 p.m.

1. Duke Nukem Forever. I didn't include Duke Nukem because I'm tired of talking about Duke Nukem Forever. 2. Half-Life 3. I'd rather wait until after Half-Life 2: Episode 3 is out before getting into that one. I think we will see it - new Half-Life games are how Valve shows off its tech, and you can bet they're working on an upgrade to the Source engine. They could surprise us all with a new IP... maybe, but it seems unlikely with the way they expanded on the Half-Life universe with Portal. Surely we'll see Portal 2.
  • garnsr - April 24, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Hey, a Doctor Who reference from an American, not a Brit! So very sad, no more Shenmue. I'll keep hoping for the rest of my life, though.
  • nyef - April 24, 2009 9:59 p.m.

i always wanted to see another oddworld... and kid icarus. what about duke nukem? any news on that? all i saw was a few pics and that teaser trailer CAPTCHA: practical mulches...hahaha
  • erreip199 - April 24, 2009 9:30 p.m.

aww come on i need prey 2 and viewtiful joe dont die on us guys D:
  • Unoriginal - April 24, 2009 9:20 p.m.

Im still going to keep rooting for another Viewtiful Joe.
  • michaelmcc827 - April 24, 2009 9:15 p.m.

No Battlefront III...? Sigh... Recaptcha: Country Villainy