We Recommend

• YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - August 9, 2009 8:26 a.m.

i dunno, i liked it when gta went madcap. sides we have IV to be all serious
  • Scotch - August 9, 2009 5:05 a.m.

AWESOME! completely agree with san andreas, i couldnt take it anymore after i got to the vegas-esq part of town. but im surprised at no okami!
  • AuthorityFigure - August 9, 2009 2:50 a.m.

Such garbage writing in some of these games... Man, it's embarrassing.
  • Bloodstorm - August 9, 2009 1:49 a.m.

@crumbdunky I've actually read all of them and found them very good reads (except for the second one that pretty much outlined halo 1. why did i want to read what I could just play), but I'm pretty big into halo's story I didn't really see anything wrong with the gravemind. Playing as the arbiter more then the master chief is where it jumped the shark for me. but the flood is the whole basis of the entire halo story (as halo's exist to defeat the flood) the bionic commando thing made me think even less of that game, which I didn't think could happen. thanks GR!
  • MPSai - August 8, 2009 8:15 p.m.

What no Bioshock? I will never get over that stupid plot twist.
  • MechGyver - August 8, 2009 5:31 p.m.

Sonic is the Stephon Marbury of video games.
  • RCTrucker7 - August 8, 2009 4:55 p.m.

I was just curious how both Good and Evil and GTA: San Andreas are listed here and on the list of the 15 games with the best all time stories (http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-best-videogame-stories-ever/a-200804179337286093)with both lists citing several of the same factors for being listed?
  • silvereye - August 8, 2009 2:11 p.m.

I think sonic team has secret meetings to discuss how to lower the next games metacritic score lower than the last and pretend it was a one off
  • Defguru7777 - August 8, 2009 5:27 a.m.

Eh, Gravemind is kind of hit and miss with me. I see why he's important to the plot, but the story could have progressed without him. But I thought the "poetry" he said was kind of cool. I kind of agree with Gears of War 2, but I absolutely love the Riftworm. Going through his whole body and getting covered head-to-toe with blood? Awesome in my book!
  • Yeager1122 - August 8, 2009 4:01 a.m.

Ha sonic what a fail he kissed a human girl i mean who thought that was a good idea??!?!?
  • Cyberninja - August 8, 2009 2:12 a.m.

wow this games did jump the shark and the shark ate them all up and if i dont sonic 4 i want to see sa3 cuz the first two were ok or a sonic rush 3 minus the boat but all 3 would be nice
  • GamerTagsSuck - August 8, 2009 12:21 a.m.

Isn't beyond good and evil getting a sequil? I'll have to get the first one.
  • tito22 - August 7, 2009 11:38 p.m.

i rather have mario over sonic anyday
  • tito22 - August 7, 2009 11:37 p.m.

who would play Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future... its dumb and mgs 2was a little weird
  • Johnny6Gun - August 7, 2009 11:01 p.m.

Thank the god that Indigo Prophecy is on the list. That plot fell apart like a K-Mart Huffy.
  • PinkLenny - August 7, 2009 10:54 p.m.

JAWFUL!!! GET IT!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • dante1924 - August 7, 2009 10:36 p.m.

It's like konami and sega were on drugs while making those games! I can never wash off the stains of a naked Raiden or a person kissing sonic. ReCaptcha: Nixon's misdeeds (these were misdeeds alright! They just weren't Nixon's!
  • farsided - August 7, 2009 10:31 p.m.

absolutely terrific final 'shark' article! hopefully shark week becomes an annual deal because this was great!
  • CARLINNIT - August 7, 2009 10:31 p.m.

haha, i knew Fahrenheit would feature. Still one of my favourite games ever though
  • Pr0fesserCha0s - August 7, 2009 10:05 p.m.

WHAT \'0'/ the arm is his wife?!?!?!?!?