We Recommend

• scorch3000 - July 11, 2013 3:15 a.m.

Finally, i know the name of that game I used to like, PN 03 on gamecube, i was thinking of a ps2 title for some reason.
  • Mominito - January 14, 2013 12:22 p.m.

Have I had to wait until 2013 to realize the existence of this article? I don't see the author's name anywhere, but I can be sure of one thing: this man or woman has the best taste of the history of all the game magazines. Congratulations, I wish have the pleasure of seeing more articles like this some day in the future. Now I can die in peace, thanks.
  • Titchwolffenriz - December 28, 2011 7:03 p.m.

So many memories this list mentioned. i remember flashback and that was a game i played constantly in my childhood along with lemmings, desert strike, zool and another world. eternal darkness needs a sequel, black needs one, okami needs one. theres some that REALLY need one because of unfinished storylines for instance there needs to be a shenmue 3. im very surprised that wasnt mentioned as this site has mentioned that many times. There needs to be a new legacy of kain too. And theres other games i love that i feel warrant one. Incredible hulk ultimate destruction, there should be a mercenaries 3, despite its VERY short campaign i loved kane and lynch 2. However great list of games here.
  • pneazy - April 11, 2011 1:53 a.m.

No love for Tomba? Am I the only person who really liked that game?
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 10, 2011 7:16 p.m.

When i was a kid I wrote Sony begging them to start a Legend of Dragoon sequel, I even made a book haha... I was so alone. It will always remain my favourite, so underrated.
  • LadyHetsura - April 3, 2011 1:54 a.m.

More than any other game I've ever played, I believe Okage: The Shadow King deserves a sequel! It's my favorite PS2 game, next to Dark Cloud
  • Groteth - September 28, 2010 11:14 a.m.

BLACK was awsum! i still got it i still play it but damn im still stuck in the final scene where there just too damn much enemies.....but damn that game still....it....just....cant put my tongue on it how good i think it is
  • jnewco81 - September 26, 2010 8:30 p.m.

@Phade3 I know that Zombies and Lost Vikings did get sequels back in the day... Would love a Zombies remake
  • jnewco81 - September 26, 2010 8:28 p.m.

I loved Oni, it was always in the bargain bins though!
  • ShokuaHyuga - September 26, 2010 5:20 p.m.

Damn straight, it's about time Legend of Dragoon was brought back from the grave. However; even though it was left wide open for a sequel, I think it has been to long for one to match the priginal in awesomeness. I think an HD remake for the PS3 is the way to go with Legend of Dragoon, as to not unintentionally insult it; plus it'd finally give me reason to buy one.
  • Shake - September 24, 2010 10:45 p.m.

When are people gonna stop riding SotC's jock already? Yeah, I said it. It was a mediocre game made far worse by shitty controls. That said, base wars would be freakin' awesome in 1080p.
  • phade3 - November 2, 2009 11:12 a.m.

Tobal, Tomba, Shandowrun, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Lost Vikings, Bonk's Adventure to name a few that were omitted !
  • soundeurope - October 24, 2009 5:39 p.m.

shadow of the colosus did have a sequel, it was called ICO.
  • soundeurope - October 24, 2009 5:36 p.m.

shadow of the colosus did have a sequel, it was called ICO.
  • StoneSpore - October 22, 2009 6:39 a.m.

i really think it would be great to have a geist 2 although i never really played gamecube, when i did, geist was the way to go also black would be great and would turn into like a fps gears of war or cod
  • Viroxide - August 6, 2009 4:53 a.m.

Thanks for the memories. Alot of these games could definately make for some epic next gen sequels in the right hands.
  • youtouchedme2xtdar - May 12, 2009 4:25 p.m.

Alter Echo was a great game, when i asked my friends about it, they had NO idea what the hell i was talking about, if a publisher could reinvent this game i think cream would abundently overflow my pants
  • Siela - May 11, 2009 7:46 p.m.

Jet Force Gemini, Okami and Chaos Legion are ones I would kill to see sequels for! Although I don't see Drakan anywhere on this list - it's yet another game I would like to see continued.
  • Juggernaut140 - May 11, 2009 3:10 a.m.

"Enter Dark Summit, an emo combat snowboarding game" God damn it GR. I facepalmed in real life
  • SketchLemon - May 10, 2009 12:44 a.m.

comix zone please kthnxbai