We Recommend

• boomshine - August 7, 2009 8:29 a.m.

hopefully they'll have parachutes in this one. wish they'd bring that back
  • TheOther - June 30, 2009 6:20 p.m.

If indeed Tony/Luis are working with Bulgarin at a point of the game, then that combined with the fact that Weazel News goes as far into detail about Roman's apartment/cab company being burned down, that they tell us that eyewitnesses saw two people throwing molotov coctails at the buildings, then it's likely that you're the one burning them down... Anyway, that's just my two cents.
  • anduin1 - June 1, 2009 5:17 a.m.

they probably won't come out for ps3 and forget reading anything pertinent about ps3s on this site
  • stroypa - May 30, 2009 9:26 p.m.

great article. so u guys can predict the future right? man u must be rich what with all the bets u would win. unfortunately i only have ps3 so i cant get this. does anybody know whether the dlc's will ever come out on ps3?
  • Smeggs - May 29, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Coolest little thing for me in the article was "Impossible Trinity", I'd been so lost on that one.
  • Rhesus - May 29, 2009 10:26 p.m.

You guys really looked deep in the GTA IV storyline, but know that I think about it, the whole, diamond is the main point of all three stories totally makes sense. You've earned yourselves a gold star.
  • pogo - May 29, 2009 6:25 p.m.

lets see if the game will make a strong appearance in e3 this year of next
  • VoodooPanda - May 29, 2009 6:34 a.m.

And there were Jews in the museum ambush. It's all starting to make sense. This is getting scary.
  • Ddz53 - May 29, 2009 12:33 a.m.

The title of the DLC kind of surprised me... Didnt expect to see this kind of thing after the bloody title of the first DLC
  • AMayer - May 29, 2009 12:22 a.m.

Holy Damn!!! It's weird that I had never noticed it while playing through the game, and I did that a hell of a lot, but it all makes sense. Rockstar is freakin' amazing!!!!! ReCaptcha: dumpster mother
  • XxDESTROYERxX - May 28, 2009 9:22 p.m.

I really like the story and how each game has to do with GTA IV as a whole. But what I don't like is when I'm playing a game called "The Ballad of Gay Tony"!!! I mean come on!!! You could of called it something else than that! I can just imagine the conversation with my friends: "Hey guys, guess what game I just got?" "I don't know." "Grand Theft Auto 4... The Ballad of Gay Tony! I can't wait to finish it!" "...What's the game about? Some guy finding some other guy and having butt sex?" "Uh... no... it's-" "Wow, I'm not hanging around you anymore, you gay faggot"
  • Defguru7777 - May 28, 2009 9:19 p.m.

I figured Luis would be the main guy in DLC pack 2. I was still a little skeptical since Luis wasn't in GTA IV as much as Johnny, or at least not as big of a role. This is a very nice summary Luis' cameos. The only one I didn't know was the internet news story in the Lost and Damned. If I could rate your articles, I'd give it a 5/5.
  • jar-head - May 28, 2009 6:08 p.m.

well damn, gr, you just busted the next GTA content, very nice.
  • Chase158 - May 28, 2009 3:54 p.m.

"Rockstar loves to court controversy, and is turning out to be surprisingly progressive with their games’ recent subject matter." We obviously didn't play the same game, since I remember Bernie being - along with every other character in GTA's overrated, so-called "Oscar-worthy" TV-drama storyline - a shameless, one-dimensional stereotype.
  • speno93 - May 28, 2009 6:58 a.m.

wow. nice sleuthing!, ill be really impressed if this is true. Loved lost and damned ,cant wait for this one too.
  • vitoruss - May 28, 2009 5:29 a.m.

All these dots were already connected on the Grand Theft Wiki. But you arranged them nicely.
  • iKOemos - May 28, 2009 4:40 a.m.

PS3 DLC please Rockstar!
  • GoldenMe - May 28, 2009 4:28 a.m.

Jeez, how long did it take you guys to figure out all of this stuff? Thats some very impressive work. Well done!
  • Fancy Rat - May 28, 2009 3:47 a.m.

You guys are good. Like really good. Nice job here. Rockstar is far more clever than I gave them credit for.
  • Koouunn - May 28, 2009 3:19 a.m.

i mean tony instead of pony