We Recommend

• ssj4raditz - January 2, 2009 12:30 a.m.

Duke Nukem Forever needs to come out... *cries*
  • rybell - January 1, 2009 11:51 p.m.

wow i remember playing unreal tournaments. back then those graphics were amazing
  • elmatto26 - January 1, 2009 11:48 p.m.

I still have all my ps1 games and the console and thay all work the same as they did in 98
  • WeirdJamFace - January 1, 2009 12:06 p.m.

hey.. remember the Sega CD well.. i reckon that in another 10 years we are gonna have something like that... except it doesn't totally suck. Or we just have graphics that are nearly impossible to distinquish between real-life and games. WHO AGREES?!?!?!????!!!??
  • bluetears91 - January 1, 2009 5:39 a.m.

I want my sega. I used to play the lion king on it and had so much fun. shit that was 12 years ago. lol. i was only 6. lol wow. lol
  • air3z - January 1, 2009 1:31 a.m.

graphics have changed dramacticly
  • Taxtm - December 31, 2008 11:34 p.m.

HAHAHAHA!!!! It's true! They (Nintendo) went from awesome games like Ocarina of time 10 years ago, to the Imaginary Baby Changing game for the ds my little sister got for Christmas. What the heck, Nintendo?!? Where did the brains at headquarters that gave us gaming gold go off to?
  • Life - December 31, 2008 11:32 p.m.

Hey, that's my Gameboy! Oh, i miss playing Pokemon gold... ;_;
  • Thequestion 121 - December 31, 2008 10:01 p.m.

Wow. It's amazing to see how things have changes by a little or a lot.
  • fionnoh - December 31, 2008 9:34 p.m.

sure back then we had shitty graphics, no online and everything was the size of your head. but back then we didn't have annoying little 13 year olds complaining about other consoles with actual hatred, you'd have sworn the console had raped them as a child!? but hey, you win some you lose some.
  • phoenix_wings - December 31, 2008 9:21 p.m.

I remember I begged my parents for both a Playstation and a Game Boy. I ended up with an N64. I agree with Skull Splitter and Corsair89 too. It's just too bad that this couldn't have happened a few years ago, that way the sting and hurt of being abandoned by essentially a parent, a teacher, a friend, would have worn off by now.
  • georgeguy - December 31, 2008 9:04 p.m.

wtf double post (now triple) again? the spam blocker screwed up
  • Corsair89 - December 31, 2008 8:10 p.m.

It's funny what we used to consider to be "games" back then. lol. What's not funny is what people call "games" now. I hate you, Wii.
  • MacGyver1138 - December 31, 2008 7:41 p.m.

It is pretty funny to see some of the changes. I wonder if the differences will be so vast in another 10 years?
  • ELpork - December 31, 2008 7:25 p.m.

.......2 screen shots......sad.
  • Ell223 - December 31, 2008 5:35 p.m.

Win But no, i hate you ronny can i just add in the internet insult bomb that is "you're a fag" here thanks
  • RonnyLive19881 - December 31, 2008 5:15 p.m.

^^^^ Gay I hate you guys that claim first. I take it you never one first place in anything during you school/career part of life.
  • Walkman630 - December 31, 2008 5:10 p.m.

haha nice to see how much things have changed over the years