We Recommend

• Aletheon - January 20, 2011 11:05 p.m.

Wankers that whine about the 3DS are truly sad human beings. Pull the stick out......
  • tifanity - December 14, 2010 9:54 p.m.

This is something I am definitely buying on launch day.
  • AntiGuardian - December 12, 2010 11 a.m.

I'm gonna get a refund for my Nintendo DSi.
  • robertogamboa - November 20, 2010 1:11 a.m.

I really want the 3ds but im worried about the cost and i do not want to sell my dsi cuz i have alot of software what should i do??
  • BurntToShreds - October 20, 2010 7:11 p.m.

I would be excited if it didn't come with 3D. The 3D is without a doubt one of the primary reasons for its price tag. It would probably be a lot cheaper if it didn't have the 3D tech. I would also like to see unique intellectual properties. So far we've seen nothing but sequels and remakes for the main roster. I would like to see some original games at launch.
  • sassyg14 - October 3, 2010 10:15 p.m.

Now I really do have to buy this even if it is $300. Its just too freaken amazing.
  • jscriber100 - September 18, 2010 3:40 p.m.

wow.first was the DS,then the DS lite,then the DSL,then the DSXL and now the 3DS.i don't think there's ever been that many versions of any modern gamesystem.how many different DS's will nintendo create?
  • mrmorozov987 - August 30, 2010 11:43 p.m.

@FrozenGhost Dick. Seriously, this does actually look pretty awesome. If I held it in my hands, I'd probably be salivating all over it like he is. That Mario Kart screenshot sure is purty.
  • thefreakysurgeon - August 26, 2010 8:50 p.m.

the 3DS is going to be so good that Nintendo will sell over 9000 of 'em!
  • Spybreak8 - August 9, 2010 4:53 a.m.

Yup I like
  • Defguru7777 - August 6, 2010 4:27 a.m.

I honestly can't wait for this. The only problem I ever had with 3D was the glasses, and now that those are out of the picture, I couldn't be happier.
  • Octoboy - August 4, 2010 11:38 a.m.

Two words: Virtual Boy.
  • Hotdiddykong - August 3, 2010 6:10 p.m.

@JohnnyMaverik 1.its Nintendo get over it 2.your argument is invalid there's only two n64 remakes 3.casual and hardcore are overused words that mean nothing, most games arnt hardcore or casual rather a little of both 4.don't underestimate them, Nintendo knows when its serious and the 3ds has allot of things seperating from others, there's gonna tons of new stuff 5.you shouldn't be talking about what they have, when it comes to typeof games Nintendo has the most variety so don't just think you know what type of games are gonna be out. I didn't mean to attack you, your argument just has no reason to be agreed on
  • sleepy92ismypsn - August 3, 2010 6:05 p.m.

How can you compare the 3ds stick with the 5 year old psp nub. Just wait til the psp2 is revealed. Gawd I hope it has a similar 3d slider effect. If not I will probably have to get both. So your saying it's not an HD handheld? I thought Nintendo would have learned to jump on the bandwagon after failing to with the wii. Still there is no way you can compare it to blu-ray. but still If they can have 3d games and 3d movies for $200 thats crazy and I don't see why companies charge so much for 3d tv's.
  • GameManiac - August 3, 2010 4:40 p.m.

That's it for the PSP. Game Over, Sony. Everything about the 3D-in-your-face handheld is to be appraised, from the quality of the graphics, to the kick-ass games already being made for it. If March 2011 is when it comes out in America, then I've got myself set economically. I hope I can get one on opening day though. I love how people always have a good vibe from the 3D magic of Nintendo's new handheld.
  • Elementium - August 3, 2010 4:15 p.m.

Nintendo always has and always will rock. Whether it's the gimmicky Wii (whose motion controls I DO NOT use) or their handhelds, they always impress.. I mean.. the Wii's Virtual console is worth the money in itself.. I've played Ogre Battle 64 more than my Xbox 360 games. The DSi is also fantastic.. once again because of the Downloadable games.. Photo Dojo is a riot and Flipnote Studio is absolutely amazing. So chances are even if the 3DS's gimmick hype dies down it will still be a solid system.
  • JohnnyMaverik - August 3, 2010 1:57 p.m.

Well for me it'll all be based on whether Nintendo themselves can put out some interesting NEW ip's out on this thing. A couple of worthy old school names is welcome but looking at the line-up so far it's a whole load of N64 re-skins... typical fking Nintendo. Naturally there will be third party stuff but naturally it'll be aimed at a slightly more casual crowd, and will be the same old puzzle adventures and RPG's. Maybe we'll get a couple of interesting JRPG's out of it... but they're JRPG's, so the writing will most likely be 1/2 of the quality I could produce if you performed a c-section on my arse hole and asked me to write a poem in one minute with my own blood and shit on a wall, an I'm not even a particularly good writer. Tech sounds impressive, games sound like the same old same old.
  • milkmanallday - August 3, 2010 9:33 a.m.

fuck 3d i'm skeptic about the 3ds i'm also not that impressed by the graphics, and shame on me but i liked the psp's nub better than the ds stylus, the only game on 3ds i've seen that looks appealing is the resident evil game (note:i am not a fanboy, i play everything from atari 2600 - turbografx-16 - pc so dont flame) *buys new psp*
  • WillisTron - August 3, 2010 7:42 a.m.

SOMEONE WHO'S JUST AS EXCITED
  • Hotdiddykong - August 3, 2010 7:39 a.m.

@chickenfoot A fad? I'm sorry but Sony started the fad on their tvs and Nintendo is perfecting it, you sound like an obvious fanboy whose only argument is the amount of ds's, give up and face the fact that Nintendo isn't gonna stay below Microsoft and sony forever, when they get serious their fucking serious