Topics

Week of Hate

We Recommend

• BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 4:02 p.m.

I was surprised at seeing the Bioshock one. I honestly found the pipe puzzles to be entertaining enough. The Dark Souls one is silly, complaining about that it's like complaining that you have to jump in a super Mario Bros Game :P The god of War one was another one that I actually enjoy. I found the actions that Kratps made via quick time events to be too cool and bad-ass to get annoyed about the inputs themselves, which i have never really have gotten an issue with XD The Infamous one is spot on. Although to be fair, Zeke surprisingly becomes one of the best things in Infamous 2 XD Talk about surprising character evolution! The Portal 2 one confuses me. What exactly are they complaining about in there? And the Mass Effect 3 one is unclear to me. Are they hating on the endings? or at the fans that complained about the endings? XD Or maybe both...? Anyway, aside from those, I enjoyed the rest, which are either pretty amusing, or spot on XD One last nitpick though... How could you NOT put a picture of MGS2 referencing the most infamous "La Li Lu Le Lo"???
  • Nap1400 - April 27, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Portal 2 was complaining about the loading screens.
  • BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 4:43 p.m.

Ahhhh. Huh, weird, I honestly didn't think they took long enough to be annoying, that's why it didn't even register XD
  • Darkhawk - April 27, 2012 3:47 p.m.

Know what else sucks about this stupid article view system? I can't preload all 65 pages and walk away from my computer. It especially sucks for when I lose internet access on tomorrow's train ride. :( Boo!
  • Cyberninja - April 27, 2012 3:23 p.m.

I just realized this is the worst things in your favorite games so this implies you like just dance 3 and natal star wars, ninja gaiden 3, sonic 06 and tony hawk ride unless you are being general with the last 3's series,the minecraft one made me laugh, and why no hate for tetris it always piss me off when I get the right piece at the wrong time
  • BladedFalcon - April 27, 2012 3:46 p.m.

Yeah, I also don't get why the listed the Sonic the hedgehog and Ninja Gaiden 3 in there. Specially because they didn't say "ninja Gaiden" they specifically put the number 3 in there... And it's a game they scored with a 3... Besides, if they were referencing Sonic in general, i think they would have put all of the Sonic friends and clones in one big image together. And with Ninja Gaiden, they would have put Alma or something.
  • jeremy-warner - April 27, 2012 4:26 p.m.

Yeah, I think they were referencing 06' in general (which I still like but a lot of people hate) but sonic, although had a rough patch, is good and is getting better.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 27, 2012 4:07 p.m.

Admittedly we ranked a few not so good games as favorites just for as excuse to add more funny images.
  • Redeater - April 27, 2012 3:22 p.m.

Ah! Now that is the GR I know and love. You guys hit the Dead Rising right on the head!
  • Redeater - April 27, 2012 3:26 p.m.

I need a life. I recognize about 99% of these. The King's Quest one is classic. What was the second last one? It wasn't showing on my browser.
  • SpaceOdysseus - April 27, 2012 3:16 p.m.

I thought this was an article about your favorite games, why is kinect star wars on there?
  • JMarsella09 - April 27, 2012 3:15 p.m.

I have to say... This is probably the best article of the week.
  • McSpermie - April 27, 2012 3:12 p.m.

Wut. How could you guys hate the best part of Kingdom Hearts?
  • Nap1400 - April 27, 2012 3:06 p.m.

Oh you guys complain too much about Uprising's controls. I actually prefer them to standard controls, to be honest. It makes aiming a lot faster and easier than standard console controls where you have to hold the camera stick for 30 seconds to do a full 180. (I exaggerate, but you get my point) It's certainly the closest a non-PC shooter can come to PC controls.