Topics

Pokemon

We Recommend

• loonyman978 - April 16, 2010 11:16 p.m.

Wow, every read the link about how Ash is in a coma, it's some real clever stuff. I'm now backing the ending that is there.
  • CurryIsGood - April 16, 2010 10:59 p.m.

He should be the master of the elite 4 with NO WEAKNESS!
  • CiaranW - April 16, 2010 10:51 p.m.

gut = guy
  • CiaranW - April 16, 2010 10:50 p.m.

He's gonna be de pokemon league champion ting gut dat u fyt at de very end
  • WillisTron - April 16, 2010 10:40 p.m.

To be honest it wouldn't really bother me at all... I mean I LOOOVED pokemon; the old pokemon that is, with the original 150. Ash, Misty and Brock - those were the freakin' days. Saturday morning I would watch it as a kid, play Blue version and everything. It was the best show of all time. Then they I guess I sorta stopped watching, probably right before they dumped Misty. A little bit ago I tried to watch a recent episode, but it just seemed like a totally different show: the voices were SOO off-putting (Brock's and Ash's sounded SO different) and so many new crazy pokemon I've never seen before. So the show as of now is kinda irrelevant to me now, but I'm just glad I'll always have my memories. :')
  • Felixthecat - April 16, 2010 10:35 p.m.

THANK GAWD!!!! After using my friend, Google Translator, the Gigazine site is talking about the Diamond/Pearl series ending, not the entire Anime ending. Infact, it say's the producers are going to start the Black/White series. In other words, yes, false alarm.
  • n00b - April 16, 2010 10:35 p.m.

@Felixthecat just go read some doujins.
  • WiLdFiRe567 - April 16, 2010 10:34 p.m.

I died a little inside when i read this.
  • loonyman978 - April 16, 2010 10:30 p.m.

He should get married to Misty and become the pokemon master then retire and open a ranch with Brock and Prof. Oak and Misty. i stopped watching after Misty left, first anime crush anyone?
  • ChiChiRocket - April 16, 2010 10:28 p.m.

I hope he freezes to death sitting up on Mt. Silver...
  • CH3BURASHKA - April 16, 2010 10:28 p.m.

At least he'll get a break from all that decade-long rape. Red/Blue FOR LIFE!
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - April 16, 2010 10:26 p.m.

I'm thinking this might be a false alarm you guys... I'm reading the original Japanese story where this news came from: http://tinyurl.com/y2qhqta My Japanese is TERRIBLE but I don't see anything mentioning Ash or any of the cast leaving... Can anyone confirm this?
  • mastersword369 - April 16, 2010 10:26 p.m.

Ok, even the show is total garbage now,(" O No, Pikahcu's sick! We'd better go to the forest to find some berries!")I loved it, and I watched it at 4:00pm, just as I got out of school. I loved the movie,(although I realized it's awfulness when I saw the Nostalgia Critic review of it... obscure reference!)and I still remember getting the VHS tape of the episode with Gengar, when they're all stuck in a haunted house... I loved Pokemon, but it needs to die when Ash and Pikachu do.
  • Whoissheandwhydidshesayit - April 16, 2010 10:22 p.m.

I haven't watched the show in years, but this still makes me sad. I faded out somewhere along Johto journeys or whatever that was called.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 16, 2010 10:15 p.m.

Man, I haven't watched the show since the Johto days, but this is sad to hear. Like with Tygerclaws, Ash was something of an icon to me in my elementary school/middle school days. I really hope they give him a good send-off, making him a Pokemon professor or something. It would be cool if the new series is set further in the timeline so Ash is older, and it'd be really neat if he appeared in Black and White.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - April 16, 2010 10:13 p.m.

to catch them all is my real test to train them is my cause
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - April 16, 2010 10:10 p.m.

BULLSHiT!!!
  • Felixthecat - April 16, 2010 10:10 p.m.

I hope that the best Anime ever end's with a sex scene involving Ash and Brock banging every girl they've met on their adventures.
  • 2Girls1CupOfSorrow - April 16, 2010 10:10 p.m.

he's gonna be the very best the best there ever was
  • Cyberninja - April 16, 2010 10:09 p.m.

i am almost 15 and pokemon is a show i have been watching my whole life but if you kill off ash then the show wont ever be the same. i would only be okay with this if they rebooted chronicles and it had ash in it or else i will stop watch the anime all together