We Recommend

• bullard - December 2, 2009 7:42 p.m.

yes i looked on dna need 2 from venice and 1 from florence does this mean i have to go over everything to find them or is there an easier way?
  • ImanSain - December 2, 2009 5:45 p.m.

It says HTML tags are not allowed, if anyone needs help unlocking achievements, PM me and I will send you a link with detailed instructions on how to achieve them.
  • ImanSain - December 2, 2009 5:38 p.m.

Grazie Messer Reparez, thanks to you I have earned 1000 Achievement Points. Now I can send this game back to Gamefly and get another one. Good Day.
  • bullard - December 1, 2009 3:25 p.m.

im so pissed right now got 97/100 feathers and carnt rememebr where last 3 are muh
  • MadMarcus - November 30, 2009 4:58 p.m.

thanks for the help so far...but how do you get the treasure in Monteriggioni under the mansion??? can't seem to find that one...yet.
  • nadrewod999 - November 28, 2009 1:16 a.m.

Never mind, just found out that "sweep" and "throw sand" require you to visit the trainer in the villa.
  • nadrewod999 - November 27, 2009 4:07 a.m.

Hey GR, thanks to you, I now have most of the collectible achievements in AC2 (just have to put some more time into finding all 100 feathers, then travel between cities with the special cape), but I was just wondering if you could help me and a lot of other gamers out there by giving us a guide on the special move achievement (Doctor, Street Cleaner, Sweeper, etc.). I have all but the one where you throw sand and the one where you hit lots of people with a long weapon, but I know that some people might not have gotten any of them. If I can just get those two achievements after I get all the feathers, then I will finally have all 1000 achievement points from this game. P.S. For all of you people who think that I am an achievement whore who must have every single achievement in every single game I get, just look at my 360 profile. I have not even gotten all the points on any ARCADE games, let alone an awesome full game like this.
  • Baconator96 - November 25, 2009 5:17 a.m.

Huzzah! Thank you Sir Reparaz, you saved my life!
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 24, 2009 7:44 p.m.

@superjw701: Thanks for pointing those out. I fixed them, and just to be on the safe side double-checked all the feathers against their respective maps. I found that the map for CR5 was also wrong and, more embarrassingly, the location of SP3 was wrong on the large map. I've updated the small map images for Venice and the San Polo district, but the large ones will take a little longer. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thanks also to iahtebrandon and superjw701 for pointing out specific errors - that was a big help.
  • superjw701 - November 24, 2009 4:52 a.m.

great work on venice feathers, those were the only problems i had with it, have yet to work on the other maps
  • superjw701 - November 24, 2009 4:47 a.m.

also CR9 map is wrong
  • superjw701 - November 24, 2009 3:54 a.m.

noticed SM6 has the wrong map
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 24, 2009 2:07 a.m.

@iahtebrandon: You're absolutely right; thanks for pointing out the errors. Regrettably, these things sometimes happen when we're working with lots of similarly named, similar-looking images, but I've updated SP7, CS3 and CS7 with the correct map images. If you (or anyone else) see any other errors, please leave a comment or message me directly. Thanks!
  • nadrewod999 - November 24, 2009 1:32 a.m.

Still, thanks for the awesome guides. I WILL use them after I see the final cliffhanger in the AC series.
  • nadrewod999 - November 24, 2009 1:31 a.m.

Personally, the feathers are the thing I am focusing on the least. Right now, I am just playing through the story. I just hope that, in AC3, I will be able to use all of Altair's and Ezio's skills to help Desmond and the Assassins stop the Templars. Thankfully, I have MW2 multiplayer to keep me happy between this game and the next.
  • Dill - November 24, 2009 1:04 a.m.

NICE. I didn't know it tells you what cities you're missing the feathers from. If I'm missing any from Venice, I fucking swear...
  • Dill - November 24, 2009 1:02 a.m.

Aaaaand! Of COURSE I'm missing two. The videos are fine, but you guys need to review the rest. Some feathers have wrong pictures, and are really unorganized. I went from this side of Venice to that side because that is what the pictures told me to do. When I started following the videos, however, I got them quicker. Until I am missing 3 at the "end" of your list.
  • RanGo - November 23, 2009 2:31 p.m.

wastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwefjoiwejoiwefjoiseuijosdklfnsdkjvsdfjfiv jdsklsdfjlaoewifjwsiefjwefsiodfujsafjuaeklfoijaöoesauaewföoijydselsydcxojidsflkmyxc,ewfsdoijclkwefiodjslkweoijdsklmx.,wesdoiyxjlkmwe,sdouiyxlkjwesdyxoiklweasdy9xiolkwedsyx9oijkl3ewqads89uio23lewasd098oi3lkewasdyx908ioklqewas9iolkwqas98iojklqewdsa98iojq3wlkeds9iok3lewsda90iop2klweqs9i0opklweqds9i0okqewsd90ipokweqs90iopkqewipopkwastfhosidfoisdufosdiajfoisdjfjokiasdufslkfiowjfksdifskldfjswklefjisddfjsweugfgiodjkfsiofujioweoufskldfoisjeflisufaslkfowflsdufwsefusdfasufksd9ifwsufskdjfioseoifusedjfwseoiufslkdfuoisjfodufoiwjfiodsjfoisdufoisdufoisjdoifsudklfsioduflksuefoiszd8ptowkjgoifsdjfoisdufkölsdjfoisudfiouawi9efjkzewfoisdufsoiejrfoiweuflksdjfiosdfjoiasjfiosfouzzsdoriwejgspodgjospadföasp8ofuwökauuqpwßeofioidghfzskjdfklxcnxmklnxvcc,mbay.lksdvjslkdjbbhsiovn,ymncvmxcjnkwoueoiuawroiqewzrq2838349750923889374609345734067292934753498wrjfsdoijfklasfdjlksdjfklsdjflksajdfklasdjfasölsdklfjaslödfkjaöslkdfjasldkjfasölkdfjasöldfkjaöslkfjaölkjsfdlksdfjlksjdfsjdlkfkdsjafkjsdakfkdsfjdkjdfkjfdkdlsajklödaslskouidfoiwejfosidjfweijfosieufjoiwe
  • raist - November 23, 2009 11:42 a.m.

@Reparaz yea it took me a day after I posted that to get it thru my head that I had already opened the way I was actually going back getting the glyphs and feathers that i had missed when i happened to see the mines oO
  • AustinMatherne - November 23, 2009 5:53 a.m.

How do you get the two treasures on top of the outside wall in Florence?