We Recommend

• steele84 - December 4, 2009 12:24 a.m.

Puzzle 20 doesn't seem to work. Ring 5 and ring 3 are connected which you haven't said. You say just to turn ring 5. I continued anyway but doesn't work. Can you help please. By the way the rest are fantastic especially puzzle 18 i liked that one, got the brain working
  • ski13 - December 5, 2009 1:40 a.m.

I don't know if this is the place to put this question but i just beat the game and cannot dye my clothes. Not even back to assassin white is it just my game or is it supposed to be like this???
  • Timgamer777 - December 6, 2009 9:04 a.m.

Thnx
  • Timgamer777 - December 6, 2009 12:38 p.m.

thnx a lot!..... i went over the list again and found the last two glyphs, but what does it mean? i dont really know. Does it mean that the pieces are excisting already very long. if thats true why does it look so modern ,- T
  • Timgamer777 - December 6, 2009 2 p.m.

www.spele.nl
  • ski13 - December 7, 2009 5:42 a.m.

Finish the game and you will understand "the truth" or at least somewhat
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 7, 2009 7:47 p.m.

@ski13: If you want to re-dye your clothes, take off the Armor of Altair. It makes your clothes black no matter what.
  • dexmorgan91 - December 8, 2009 4:28 a.m.

For the last glyph; The Origin of Species, you have to solve this painting with this weird God eye thing and Jesus in it and I need to know the title of this painting, it's driving me crazy.
  • thijsie163 - December 15, 2009 7:35 p.m.

I'm sure that anyone that has collected all the 20 glyphs has noticed the binairy code at the end of the video. 01000101 01000100 01000101 01001110 I don't know if it matters but the translation is (when you cutt off all the zeros at the begginnings) "EDEN". Just wanted to say that
  • Icemann - December 17, 2009 3:45 a.m.

Ok guys i know this one kept coming up quite a bit but for some reason i cant get it. The last wheel puzzle, The origine of species, something like that. Anyway, what i need to know is exactly what rings link with what rings? Step 1 has two rings linked together. You either have a choice between 5 and 1 or 5 and 3. And i believe theres two other steps that are the same. I dont know if this even makes a differance, but im still having trouble finishing this last one. Thanks guys!
  • Icemann - December 17, 2009 11:32 p.m.

Ok i finally figured out what i was doing wrong. I found this page on youtube that helped out a lot as well. I guess i just needed to see it done to see what i was doing wrong. Hope this helps. It actually has puzzles 11-20, solved. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzP3VBqtlT4
  • chameleo1 - December 26, 2009 11:29 p.m.

i am so confused!! any help may help!! there is a treasure in moteggerioni or however u say that in the auditore and i cant get tot it. the symbol gets really bright when im outside and on the roof next to enzio's assissination room.. plz help!
  • chameleo1 - December 26, 2009 11:46 p.m.

never mind i found it>>i wass going to through a man in the well and then i noticed a huge hole...lol it was fun and i just got all the treasures in motugolapunolopafenogigi!!
  • jetliam - December 27, 2009 2:12 a.m.

12212012 hmmmm..... 21 december 2012, when the world as we knpw it is destined to end.
  • Maplesyrupgl - December 27, 2009 2:20 a.m.

Aaaaah, I accidentally pressed 'Exit' when doing a Glyph puzzle, is there any way for me to o it again?
  • crazyqazqaz - December 27, 2009 6:03 p.m.

I think the glyphs are an excellent idea. Some are actually quite challeging
  • makinmagic3 - December 28, 2009 12:33 a.m.

Little stuck ... Behind the villa there's a symbol (object symbol) and it's above the well thingy at the back of the villa and I've tried going down the well and into the mine but can't find away to get to it ... Has anyone got any help for it ? ..... Brill guides
  • Azated - December 28, 2009 3 a.m.

@makinmagic3 There is a small cave under the walls, jump down outside the city and you should find the chests there.
  • woahtech - December 28, 2009 3:12 a.m.

THE SYNAPSIS GLYPH PUZZLE IS EASIAR THAN IT SEEMS IT YOU LOOK IN THE PICTURE WITH THE MULIPLT PICS OF THE BRAIN YOU WILL SEE A FIVE AND THEN A FGEW SCREEN OVER YOU WILL SEE A SYMBOL I PUT THAT SYMBOL IN AS FIVE AND IT MATCHED UP PERFECT
  • EzioAuditoreDaFirenze - December 28, 2009 9:54 p.m.

i love AC2 completed it the day after i got it and now thanks to GR im gettin it 100%