We Recommend

• kei009 - December 31, 2009 11:04 p.m.

/|_ / |_ / / / > ( > / / / / / / __/ \_____ /- | / /-\ / / / \--/ / / / / / / ( > / > / _| / __/ /_/ thanks alot for the cheat but i dont know where to start finding the seals can anyone of you help me p.s. i just copy this eagles somewhere here
  • kei009 - December 31, 2009 11 p.m.

ahhh it helps me a lot thanks but i have a big problems i dont know where to start finding the assasin's tomb and the seals to open something can u help me??? anyone....?????
  • lacedup - December 31, 2009 5:15 p.m.

I think the first puzzle in number 20 should read: 1) Rotate Ring 5 (should be linked to Ring 3) two notches to the left. 2)Rotate Ring 4 two notches to the left. 3) Rotate Ring 3 (should be linked to Ring 1) two notches to the right. 4) Rotate Ring 2 five notches to the right. 5) Rotate Ring 1 (should be linked to Ring 5) three notches to the left. ....i almost ripped my hair out trying to figure it out
  • RussianSokol - December 31, 2009 6:38 a.m.

Well you guys forget to put one more glyph... the one you guys dont have is in Tuscany, Location: Torri Dei Salvucci (its two towers and if you climb in the middle of the front of this building then you will fund the glyph right between the two towers. (picture of the icon is like to towers well it looks like that place) *You can fund what glyphs you need by clicking Start (in game) then click Database. then Locations. and check every major city the top icon on the right will show the number of glyphs and below it the number of Assasins Tombs in that city!
  • firedance89 - December 30, 2009 1:07 a.m.

@japanman141: That should say ME not Me.ME is our rendering of a Sumerian word written in their cuneiform script(someones referred to it on these comments already). The word is usually translated as "Divine Tablets",although,in truth,no one can be sure what the ME's were,whether tablets or something more akin to computer-memory chips or discs(Zecharia Sitchin's words,not mine). They were objects small enough to be held in one hand,for it was told that Inanna/Ishtar,seeking to elevate her city,Uruk,to capital status,dishonestly obtained from Enki scores of the ME's that were encoded with the secrets of Supreme Lordship,Kingship,Priesthood and other aspects of a high civilization.Also,the evil Zu stole from Enlil's Duranki the Tablets of Destinies and the ME's which were encoded with the "Divine Formula". I think,basically,the "Pieces of Eden" referred to in the game may have been inspired by these mysterious ME's.Also,the Sumerians believed that there was an advanced civilization that came before them,where the God's ruled man,then there was a catastrophe(Noah's flood),and then man's self-rule came about,and thats supposedly what 2012 is all about,going back to God's rule.There are a lot of references in the game about "those who came before"I think the developers are trying to tell us something... Lastly,Sumeria obviously has a big influence on the storyline,as most Old Testament stories have been shown to be retellings of Sumerian stories,including Genesis,although the modern version is quite different to the original. I hope I answered that guys question and that I didn't bore you all too much! Peace and Love Owen
  • martyre - December 29, 2009 10:26 p.m.

I've been having loads of problems since my TV remote broke. The screen size can't change and so I don't get half of the screen, and most of the words and puzzles. Thanks for putting this up, it's great to able to tell what the clues are :)
  • TXKingyyyy - December 29, 2009 4:23 a.m.

I was wondering what those little symbols were on clue 18, and then i remembered. They're part of one of the first languages on Earth. Its called Cuneiform, or however you spell it. It was used by Hamurabi and the early mesopotamians. Chalk one up for useless history information.
  • EzioAuditoreDaFirenze - December 28, 2009 9:59 p.m.

@maplesyrupg1 if you go on to the desktop you can look at 'the truth' where you can choose to play the videos or if youve missed a puzzle you can get that by goin to tyhe red eye icon and clicking on it does that make sense?
  • EzioAuditoreDaFirenze - December 28, 2009 9:54 p.m.

i love AC2 completed it the day after i got it and now thanks to GR im gettin it 100%
  • woahtech - December 28, 2009 3:12 a.m.

THE SYNAPSIS GLYPH PUZZLE IS EASIAR THAN IT SEEMS IT YOU LOOK IN THE PICTURE WITH THE MULIPLT PICS OF THE BRAIN YOU WILL SEE A FIVE AND THEN A FGEW SCREEN OVER YOU WILL SEE A SYMBOL I PUT THAT SYMBOL IN AS FIVE AND IT MATCHED UP PERFECT
  • Azated - December 28, 2009 3 a.m.

@makinmagic3 There is a small cave under the walls, jump down outside the city and you should find the chests there.
  • makinmagic3 - December 28, 2009 12:33 a.m.

Little stuck ... Behind the villa there's a symbol (object symbol) and it's above the well thingy at the back of the villa and I've tried going down the well and into the mine but can't find away to get to it ... Has anyone got any help for it ? ..... Brill guides
  • crazyqazqaz - December 27, 2009 6:03 p.m.

I think the glyphs are an excellent idea. Some are actually quite challeging
  • Maplesyrupgl - December 27, 2009 2:20 a.m.

Aaaaah, I accidentally pressed 'Exit' when doing a Glyph puzzle, is there any way for me to o it again?
  • jetliam - December 27, 2009 2:12 a.m.

12212012 hmmmm..... 21 december 2012, when the world as we knpw it is destined to end.
  • chameleo1 - December 26, 2009 11:46 p.m.

never mind i found it>>i wass going to through a man in the well and then i noticed a huge hole...lol it was fun and i just got all the treasures in motugolapunolopafenogigi!!
  • chameleo1 - December 26, 2009 11:29 p.m.

i am so confused!! any help may help!! there is a treasure in moteggerioni or however u say that in the auditore and i cant get tot it. the symbol gets really bright when im outside and on the roof next to enzio's assissination room.. plz help!
  • Icemann - December 17, 2009 11:32 p.m.

Ok i finally figured out what i was doing wrong. I found this page on youtube that helped out a lot as well. I guess i just needed to see it done to see what i was doing wrong. Hope this helps. It actually has puzzles 11-20, solved. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzP3VBqtlT4
  • Icemann - December 17, 2009 3:45 a.m.

Ok guys i know this one kept coming up quite a bit but for some reason i cant get it. The last wheel puzzle, The origine of species, something like that. Anyway, what i need to know is exactly what rings link with what rings? Step 1 has two rings linked together. You either have a choice between 5 and 1 or 5 and 3. And i believe theres two other steps that are the same. I dont know if this even makes a differance, but im still having trouble finishing this last one. Thanks guys!
  • thijsie163 - December 15, 2009 7:35 p.m.

I'm sure that anyone that has collected all the 20 glyphs has noticed the binairy code at the end of the video. 01000101 01000100 01000101 01001110 I don't know if it matters but the translation is (when you cutt off all the zeros at the begginnings) "EDEN". Just wanted to say that