We Recommend

• dexmorgan91 - December 8, 2009 4:28 a.m.

For the last glyph; The Origin of Species, you have to solve this painting with this weird God eye thing and Jesus in it and I need to know the title of this painting, it's driving me crazy.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 7, 2009 7:47 p.m.

@ski13: If you want to re-dye your clothes, take off the Armor of Altair. It makes your clothes black no matter what.
  • ski13 - December 7, 2009 5:42 a.m.

Finish the game and you will understand "the truth" or at least somewhat
  • Timgamer777 - December 6, 2009 2 p.m.

www.spele.nl
  • Timgamer777 - December 6, 2009 12:38 p.m.

thnx a lot!..... i went over the list again and found the last two glyphs, but what does it mean? i dont really know. Does it mean that the pieces are excisting already very long. if thats true why does it look so modern ,- T
  • Timgamer777 - December 6, 2009 9:04 a.m.

Thnx
  • ski13 - December 5, 2009 1:40 a.m.

I don't know if this is the place to put this question but i just beat the game and cannot dye my clothes. Not even back to assassin white is it just my game or is it supposed to be like this???
  • steele84 - December 4, 2009 12:24 a.m.

Puzzle 20 doesn't seem to work. Ring 5 and ring 3 are connected which you haven't said. You say just to turn ring 5. I continued anyway but doesn't work. Can you help please. By the way the rest are fantastic especially puzzle 18 i liked that one, got the brain working
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 2, 2009 10:25 p.m.

@Timgamer777: Check the maps again - there are 20 glyphs, listed and marked, with location descriptions and screenshots for each. (I double-checked after seeing your comment, and everything's there.) That's 5 in Florence, 1 in Monteriggioni, 5 in Tuscany/San Gimignano, 2 in Romagna/Forli and 7 in Venice. There aren't any glyphs in the mountains, so I hope you're not hunting for them there.
  • Timgamer777 - December 2, 2009 3:18 p.m.

what has that to do anything with my question???v
  • ski13 - December 2, 2009 5:49 a.m.

The binary at the end of the video repeats "eden"
  • Timgamer777 - December 1, 2009 8:24 a.m.

yeah, i can`t find 2 glymphs. and on your maps i can only see 17 glymphs. i found one myself. where are the other two???? in the mountains????
  • japanman141 - November 29, 2009 4:38 a.m.

I just made an account here. love this site and hes my small contribution. The Binary at the end of THE TRUTH says EDEN. Also while you were finding the pices you may remember one picture that had i tall block of binary (said it was the first depiction of a gun) that binary says "Sumerian. Me 23." exactly like that. anyone know what this means plz post. I think a good way to describe the video is Adam and Eve were banished from eden after eating the apple. is actualy adam and eve fled eden after stealing the apple. that is all
  • EZIO - November 28, 2009 11:19 a.m.

G.R. you are the best thanks alot... EZIO...
  • EZIO - November 28, 2009 11:17 a.m.

games rader you are the best of the best thank you very much... EZIO...
  • Baconator96 - November 27, 2009 5:55 a.m.

does anyone know what the binary at the end of the film says?
  • Jigahbooz - November 24, 2009 3:40 a.m.

Nevermind about the puzzle I got it. Thanks for the post, really helped with the ones i didnt get.
  • Jigahbooz - November 24, 2009 3:20 a.m.

About puzzle 20, the puzzle wheel, I do all the steps in order but when I try doing the last step...turning the 1st ring left 3 times, the puzzle doesnt match. is there something missing or is it just me? Plus I have re-tried it several times with no luck.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 23, 2009 6:19 p.m.

@newbie1511: Thanks for pointing that out. I'll check the video again today; it's possible I marked something down wrong, and if I did, then I'll post a fix. EDIT: I found the problem - the fourth step (move the fifth and first rings right 5 times) should actually be to move them LEFT five times. Sorry about that. I'll change it in the text. Hope that's not too late to help.
  • newbie1511 - November 23, 2009 3:56 p.m.

@Samael With your method i'm still finding that I end up with everything right execpt ring 1. It may help if you specify which are the linked rings as well as i've tried every possible combination of your method to no evail.