We Recommend

• mgkyo666 - August 27, 2009 2:46 a.m.

first! but seriosly i recommend this guide to anyone who needs it i already found all this stuff(without a guide or use of the internet) but if i had read this earlier i would have finished it ALOT FASTER!
  • batman5273 - August 27, 2009 6:55 a.m.

Badass! That you, Mr BearHat!!
  • ragingearth - August 27, 2009 2:43 p.m.

I was stuck on a couple of riddles, but this is really gonna help me out.
  • Greed - August 27, 2009 5:09 p.m.

Charlie, this game is amazing. I've been playing it for a while and you are so right. I was stuck on the see-saw riddler puzzle and this helped a lot! Thanks Bear-Hat!
  • LegitmizedPein - August 27, 2009 7:39 p.m.

Hey I can't aligned it properly any advice for the "Now you see me now you don't"?
  • nadrewod999 - August 28, 2009 5:33 p.m.

@LegitmizedPein: just keep moving the camera (or you) slightly and scanning until you get it. (to everyone) You only really need the Secret Maps for each location, and the riddle solutions, and you will get every Riddler challenge/trophy, after which you will only have to find the final "Spirit of Arkham" scan to get the "World's Greatest Detective" achievement/trophy (hint: it is near Clayface: you can single out who the spirit is just by thinking about who the spirit is talking about in the last few messages, then thinking about who could gain access to the locations described at the times described)
  • sniperscope - August 29, 2009 12:13 a.m.

I feel I must state that I solved everything by myself and with no help from any guide :)
  • VoodooPanda - August 29, 2009 5:43 a.m.

Its funny how the riddle asks if your using the internet when you get past 85%
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 29, 2009 11:34 a.m.

@gamesradarcharliebarratt if I could guess I prolly would guess that you are talking about the 3 teeth that are inside the room in the mansion where Zsasz has Dr. Young at knife point and you have to save her, right before you enter the area where they are if you look up there is another part of the room where books, shelves, and papers are scattered and on the upper left side of that upper part of the room there are 3 blabbermouths that can easily be passed up if not paying attention and don't have the riddler's map! Just for noobs, blabbermouths appear thru out the game and when you progress in the story they show up in areas you previously scouted because you have to back track to get all of the secrets, so if you are trying to collect all 20 or 10 blabbermouths in every location in just 1 trip of visiting that place it just ain't gonna happen and it will also piss Batman off because he knows that you have to progress in the story then, back track to get the rest of em!
  • SmashTVAnt - August 29, 2009 3:13 p.m.

Way to go Ferret. Your hard work is much appreciated.
  • boxmeizter - August 29, 2009 6:30 p.m.

JESUS CHRIST! I CAN'T FIND THE LAST "SPIRIT OF ARKHAM"! Any suggestions on where it possibly could be??
  • becka - August 29, 2009 9:13 p.m.

is there a chronicle missing on this list, i think its in the north? i looked on ur list and what i have found and it says im still missing one in the north. i think that is what i was looking for in the 2 shaped thing that i mentioned above. im really confused. i cant get to it!!
  • becka - August 29, 2009 9:16 p.m.

ignore my comments, i found the little bugger now.
  • AntistasBoneShield - August 29, 2009 9:47 p.m.

When you beat the game can you free roam? Also are there any avatar awards?
  • LeviXLush - August 30, 2009 12:29 a.m.

Funny thing about The Great White Shark is, in the room where Scarecrow is murdering those people and the first time you hear him, when you're getting the trophy there are cabinets across from each other. Each hold the same EXACT bottle you scan in the morgue that read: The Great White Shark with his nose, ears etc. Odd.
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 30, 2009 8:22 a.m.

Excuse my uninformed ending sentence, I meant to put Arkham East #7 & #8 for the last part. Everything else is accurate and I just wanted to correct myself because I know I have two different #7 & #8 blabbermouths on my previous comment and I wouldn't wanna confuse anyone that viewed my comments. I don't know why people would post a guide with no accurate labels and a half done aphrodisiac to keep you from leaving the table because the Chef had to go use the bathroom before cooking your meal you just paid for, I bet any kind of money if this guide said made in China it would be so accurate! LOL! U.S.A is so use to other countries making their technology, city buses, weapons, games, and etc. that they don't know what it is like to be patient and create something new from scratch that would affect their people, they would rather take the George W. Bush approach and give funds for product and claim it theirs would exposed! I am not an American but, a FREEDOM FIGHTER!
  • donovanwilder - August 31, 2009 7:36 a.m.

Can some one PLEASE make a video on how to get to Riddler trophy # 11 or explain it better, i swear its like frikin impossible for me to find and it is poorly explained how to get it in this guide
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 31, 2009 6 p.m.

@donovanwilder - Demanding, aren't you? Trophy #11 in what area? There are a lot of Trophy #11s.
  • dark415night - August 31, 2009 6:01 p.m.

Hey bro great guide, but I cant get this riddle in Arkham East, above the mansion all the way to the right, I see the question mark but cant figure out how to line it up correct, and I didnt notice this one in your guide so if you or someone could help that would be great! Thanks
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 31, 2009 6:04 p.m.

@dsa777 You should be able to return and collect any item, or solve any puzzle, at some point in the game. When you beat the game, in fact, you're allowed to wander Arkham at your leisure.