We Recommend

• SmashTVAnt - August 29, 2009 3:13 p.m.

Way to go Ferret. Your hard work is much appreciated.
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 29, 2009 11:34 a.m.

@gamesradarcharliebarratt if I could guess I prolly would guess that you are talking about the 3 teeth that are inside the room in the mansion where Zsasz has Dr. Young at knife point and you have to save her, right before you enter the area where they are if you look up there is another part of the room where books, shelves, and papers are scattered and on the upper left side of that upper part of the room there are 3 blabbermouths that can easily be passed up if not paying attention and don't have the riddler's map! Just for noobs, blabbermouths appear thru out the game and when you progress in the story they show up in areas you previously scouted because you have to back track to get all of the secrets, so if you are trying to collect all 20 or 10 blabbermouths in every location in just 1 trip of visiting that place it just ain't gonna happen and it will also piss Batman off because he knows that you have to progress in the story then, back track to get the rest of em!
  • VoodooPanda - August 29, 2009 5:43 a.m.

Its funny how the riddle asks if your using the internet when you get past 85%
  • sniperscope - August 29, 2009 12:13 a.m.

I feel I must state that I solved everything by myself and with no help from any guide :)
  • nadrewod999 - August 28, 2009 5:33 p.m.

@LegitmizedPein: just keep moving the camera (or you) slightly and scanning until you get it. (to everyone) You only really need the Secret Maps for each location, and the riddle solutions, and you will get every Riddler challenge/trophy, after which you will only have to find the final "Spirit of Arkham" scan to get the "World's Greatest Detective" achievement/trophy (hint: it is near Clayface: you can single out who the spirit is just by thinking about who the spirit is talking about in the last few messages, then thinking about who could gain access to the locations described at the times described)
  • LegitmizedPein - August 27, 2009 7:39 p.m.

Hey I can't aligned it properly any advice for the "Now you see me now you don't"?
  • Greed - August 27, 2009 5:09 p.m.

Charlie, this game is amazing. I've been playing it for a while and you are so right. I was stuck on the see-saw riddler puzzle and this helped a lot! Thanks Bear-Hat!
  • ragingearth - August 27, 2009 2:43 p.m.

I was stuck on a couple of riddles, but this is really gonna help me out.
  • batman5273 - August 27, 2009 6:55 a.m.

Badass! That you, Mr BearHat!!
  • mgkyo666 - August 27, 2009 2:46 a.m.

first! but seriosly i recommend this guide to anyone who needs it i already found all this stuff(without a guide or use of the internet) but if i had read this earlier i would have finished it ALOT FASTER!