We Recommend

• johno_kush - October 23, 2011 12:37 p.m.

its not a riddler challenge, but did anyone notice the positive pregnancy test next to harley quinns costume from arkham asylum?
  • shockle - October 25, 2011 6:52 p.m.

That is in fact a riddler challenge mate.
  • furioso2 - October 23, 2011 8:32 a.m.

I have been having a lot of difficulty getting the Aerial Attack challenge. I do execute the stun, dance on the enemy's head and then immediately launch an attack into another nearby enemy. Yet, when I check my progress it still says 0/3? Has anyone else had this problem? What am I doing wrong?
  • shockle - October 25, 2011 7:05 p.m.

After you daze the thug and run up his front you have to press away plus box and hit another thug, the thug you run up should not get hit he is only a platform from which to achieve the "Directed" aerial attack move. Good luck
  • zach-high-leggett - October 23, 2011 3:05 a.m.

Before I go completely insane trying to figure this out: how do I get enemies to hit eachother using the REC? I've pulled it off twice so far, but I don't remember when/how and I just spent two hours zapping armed thugs standing next to eachother hoping that they'll hit the other guy. I'm hoping I'm missing something, because if the challenge is this random, it's pretty annoying. (I've gotten everything else, it's just this one last physical challenge nagging at me...)
  • phill-holt - October 23, 2011 6:53 a.m.

Just put an enemy with body armor between you and a normal thug, and shoot the REC at him with R1. I did it on my first try, once I knew what to do, so good luck! :P
  • furioso2 - October 23, 2011 8:34 a.m.

I just finished this challenge this morning but was having the same difficulty. Stop trying to shoot armed thugs and go after the ones in front of the courthouse. At least one thug should have a knife or a bat, wait for them to get close to on another and then let 'em have it.
  • shockle - October 25, 2011 6:53 p.m.

The thug you shoot has to be facing the other thug in order the hit him, standing next next to him is not enough.
  • sneabs - October 23, 2011 12:02 a.m.

does anyone know where to get Catwoman's "kit"? when i try to enter Ivy's building it keeps telling me she should face Ivy without the rest of her kit... what the hell. i've upgraded everything and found all the trophys and riddles and completed all the side missons
  • lulumouse - October 23, 2011 12:35 a.m.

you have to go to her apartment, and grab her "kit". there should be some sort of way point that you can follow easily enough.
  • sneabs - October 23, 2011 1:07 a.m.

where is her apartment?
  • LenneHaruno - October 23, 2011 2:02 a.m.

its behind the courthouse
  • Pwnz0r3d - October 25, 2011 6:26 p.m.

Do you have to go back to her apartment a second time to get inside Ivy's hideout again? Because Catwoman's place was firebombed by Two-Face.
  • killerken68732 - October 22, 2011 8:04 p.m.

Where is the balloon by trophies 11 and 12
  • bubblz_x - October 22, 2011 3:34 p.m.

The twelfth penguin in the museum is in a cage above the gladiator pit. There's two skeletons in the cage and it's suspended in the air.
  • babyhenchy1 - October 21, 2011 11:16 p.m.

Anyone else having this problem? In Amusement Mile, most of the balloons just aren't there for me.
  • kennyco2210 - October 22, 2011 9:28 p.m.

You need to proceed with the game. After your done with Wonder City they should be there.
  • babyhenchy1 - October 23, 2011 2:10 p.m.

Huh, that's strange. No other destroyable objects in the city are like that. Except indoors obviously.
  • kennyco2210 - October 24, 2011 6:33 p.m.

Yeah I know, but just try. I'm telling you because I had the same problem until I continued with it and everything was good again.
  • Leo716 - October 21, 2011 7:59 p.m.

So when are the maps that have the riddle locations going to come out with the other parts of the city? I mean, Park Row has a map that I found greatly helpful. However, none of the other area's have one and I'm pretty dang lost. Also, I can't figure out how to get underneath the GCPD. I have all the gadgets I can't reach a certain breakable wall to break it and line launch in so I can't get to the James Gordon parking spot.
  • TheDarkslyder - October 21, 2011 8:48 p.m.

For now you can use the same maps from the riddler trophy sections - they show the riddles as well. And off the top of my head, I think you can glide into the breakable wall there.