We Recommend

• onewingedantista - April 6, 2010 7:37 p.m.

FINAL FANTASY VII! I loved the original, imagine how awesome it would be with HD graphics! Also, we need a next gen Star Wars Battlefront. NOW!!
  • Mitchy13LAMF - April 6, 2010 7:37 p.m.

Yoshi Story!!!!!!!!! thats all i gotta say.......... be hellaof a fun!!!!!!!!
  • Amnesiac - April 6, 2010 6:34 p.m.

Holy hell, Brelston just read my mind!
  • d0x - April 6, 2010 6:30 p.m.

I agree with all of them except Daytona USA 2001 on Dreamcast. For some reason the controls just didnt feel right. Some how Sega captured the arcade game with the Saturn conversion but on Dreamcast it was just off. Sure it was bigger and prettier but when you gimp with the physics of a classic it loses something
  • Picnic1 - April 6, 2010 6:27 p.m.

Although Metroid Prime also stands out as one of the best Gamecube experiences (especially the lovely Phenandra Drifts level), playing the Resident Evil remake on the Gamecube is also one of my favourite gaming experiences of all time. The detail and subtlety of the character models and rooms is beautiful. It doesn't matter if you played it on the Playstation - the majority of the game has been reworked so that it has become completely fresh.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - April 6, 2010 6:18 p.m.

Metroid Zero Mission!
  • kahana95 - April 6, 2010 6:05 p.m.

One word: POKEMON
  • oufour - April 6, 2010 6:04 p.m.

ps3 versions of the kingdom hearts games would be nice.
  • Rhymenocerous - April 6, 2010 3:43 p.m.

Twin Snakes is annoying - Solid Snake should not be doing backflips and shit. Resident Evil is a good remake, but even then it's to 'gothic,' what with the coffins and crimson heads stuff. The best remake ever is WipEout HD - you can download all the old WipEout games' music and play it in the game. Awesome. So yeah, in general remakes are a bad idea.
  • metalgearsolidrocks - April 6, 2010 3:39 p.m.

id like to see all the MegamanX games. thoses were my favorite as a kid.
  • Clowns - April 6, 2010 3:23 p.m.

Hey you should have put in Tomb raider Anniversary, metriod zero mission,Kirby's nightmare in dreamland, and Starfox 64 yes it is a remake the creator himself said it was a remake of the original
  • TyeTheCzar - April 6, 2010 3:09 p.m.

I'd like to see the Touhou games(both PC-98 games and the Windows releases) get remakes by Nicalis who did a wonderful adaptation of Cave Story. They could just simply add better art, which is the series and one-man creator's Achilles' Heel. And some features such as online leaderboards, the ability to share replays, a revamped translation that the fans weren't able to do, AND a universal music room(the Touhou series' soundtracks are consistently outstanding considering they're all composed by one man as well as that he makes the games) that one could access without going into individual games.
  • rxb - April 6, 2010 2:59 p.m.

I never had a ps2, Im so happy I got a chance to play Rez.
  • MaynardJ - April 6, 2010 2:46 p.m.

Here's another one: remake Crimson Skies, with the option to skip in-flight dialogue.
  • Tobli - April 6, 2010 2:45 p.m.

I would probably have gone with one of the FF4 remakes.
  • meteoracle - April 6, 2010 2:32 p.m.

@MaynardJ Terminal Velocity is an absolute must! I got properly addicted to that game. The only absolutely obvious one that sticks out for me is Lucasarts X-Wing Vs Tie-Fighter series. Easier said than done, but keep the gameplay, update the graphics and it'll sell by the boatload. Brilliant set of games. Plus it's Star Wars.
  • breener96 - April 6, 2010 2:24 p.m.

Good article! I really loved Twin Snakes, I thought that they improved so much! I really want to see the original Crash Bandicoot re-made. I wrote an article on it and everything. Here's the link if anyone's interested http://breener.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/crash-bandicoot-deserves-a-hd-remake/ reCaptcha: humping missile
  • TomMishkin - April 6, 2010 1:49 p.m.

«Remake Morrowind. Pretty please! The atmosphere in that game is still better than Oblivion's, if the gameplay is not up to snuff. So, updating it would make perfect sense» F**k yes, that'd be great. Morrowind is still my favorite Elder Scrolls game, what you say 'bout the atmosphere is right - the bleakness and melancholy of the landscapes, the dungeons and even the cities is still unmatched. Even by Fallout 3, IMO, and that's saying much. Plus, the story in Morrowind is by far the best ever written by Bethesda, and helped me make it through the sluggish gameplay and the endless frustration of broken weapons, broken combat and glitches. Still one of my favorite games ever, no doubt. Remaking it to make it look like an actual game and not a beta release would be a smart move.
  • Gahmah - April 6, 2010 1:43 p.m.

wait a minutes isn't that also online 4 player co-op....