Topics

Best of GR

We Recommend

• The_Savage - November 18, 2013 10:21 a.m.

What's going to be the top fps multiplayer games on the next-gen consoles
  • FierceVoltage - November 17, 2013 10:40 p.m.

How can you call AC4 the best AC game yet but at the same time say "the AC lore has devolved to nonsense" ?
  • winner2 - November 18, 2013 8:28 a.m.

Lets say AC2 "was" the best AC, and let's say it holds the value of the number 5. Let's just say it's 5. Now, let's say AC4 came and with all the naval stuff it added, Edward Kenway, and the world you explore, it added 4 to 5 and became 9. But then the lore going to shit took it down to 7. It would then be the "best" AC game. You can say something negative about something and still say it's still the best regardless. And just my personal opinion, I have never cared for the over arcing story of AC, I just care about the gameplay and personal stories, not the animus and stuff.
  • Drekner - January 30, 2014 7:09 p.m.

Probably the same reason people call the game Pirates Creed IV. The pirating and sailing the seas stuff is extremely awesome but at this point AC's lore is pretty much out the window. The most fun to play Creed game, but the story dealing with Templars VS Assassins is pretty much... nonsense. Hah
  • ObliqueZombie - November 16, 2013 7:05 a.m.

To be honest, I just can't wait to see how JRPGs fair. I bet they'll look GORGEOUS and be larger than ever. Oh, and a Valkyria Chronicles 3, please.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - November 20, 2013 12:13 p.m.

Oh, ObliqueZombie - VC3 is forever out of our grasp :(
  • neosapien - November 16, 2013 6:31 a.m.

Too bad I'm broke, I can't buy a ps4
  • Jackonomics - November 15, 2013 5:12 p.m.

It's kind of sad when the games actual launch games isn't the top spots.
  • CharThom - November 15, 2013 11:34 a.m.

Hmm.. Don't know what to take from the list, that 6 of the best PS4 games are currently available on this generation consoles or that one of the actual PS4 games "Knack" has been universally panned.. To say that you can cross out 7 of these games as either not good / not a PS4 exclusive game, is PS4 having a relapse of the PS3 launch problem. I will say though from what i've played of Killzone, it's definitely an improvement on the previous game, not the best compliment but atleast it's a compliment and Resogun looks interesting, but Contrast is the flash game "Shift" but old-timey.
  • CharThom - November 16, 2013 3:07 p.m.

EDIT: Upon loading up my Xbox 360 I have noticed Contrast is available.. Meaning Sony have 2 actual games on the list, which can possibly be considered the "Best PS4 games", so whilst you guys play Killzone & Resogun, I'll be sat here waiting for a worth while game... This is for you Naughty Dog, BRING ME CRASH BANDICOOT!
  • Timstertimster - November 15, 2013 9:39 a.m.

These days, reading gamesradar is like reading corporate marketing brochures. Everything is awesome, the critiques a token blemish on the overall message which is: oooohhh isn't this all so very exciting! Ugh.
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 15, 2013 10:01 a.m.

This is a "best list" for people looking to buy games, if you're looking for more damning critiques I'd suggest the reviews themselves, linked in each entry.
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - November 15, 2013 10:05 a.m.

Or, you know, you could read their reviews. Just throwing that out there.
  • BladedFalcon - November 15, 2013 10:13 a.m.

Right next to this article (Literally to the right.) is an article criticizing Sony and their attitude regarding Knack and their very low scores. Do you need glasses, son?
  • michelkeepertje - February 4, 2014 6:50 a.m.

If you know how to properly write game related articles, you should make your own website. With blackjack and hookers! I look forward to reading your insightful articles on your thousands-of-visitors-a-day website
  • ~LanceR. - November 13, 2013 8:14 p.m.

Announce Dark Cloud 3 and Uncharted 4 = <3
  • Drekner - January 30, 2014 7:10 p.m.

Dark Cloud 3.. Man that'd blow me out of my chair.
  • JMarsella09 - November 13, 2013 6:39 p.m.

I'm gonna wait for the Witness...
  • GOD - November 13, 2013 6:10 p.m.

If anything the games I'd want to play most on the PS4 right now are the F2P games that aren't listed here.
  • Cyberninja - November 13, 2013 3:44 p.m.

Fun the top 2 games for a system are still available for Current gen and 3 of the 4 exclusive games are in the bottom half of the list, why is anyone in a rush to join the "Next Gen" bandwagon if none of it is any good yet?