We Recommend

• st1tch2 - January 9, 2009 8:43 a.m.

to u wiitards who keep calling this COD 5... you are sutpid... COD 5 is being made by Infinity Ward, hence the game being called "COD World At War" and not "COD 5"
  • Darkheart9010 - January 7, 2009 11:12 p.m.

i love the game but i just think it could have been harder to beat it on veteran mode...thats just what i think don't shoot me for having an opinion.
  • Tragic91 - December 26, 2008 11:43 p.m.

Well.....Ppl dont call it codwow because cod5 is shorter to type, and idk how calling it CoD5 dosent make u a true cod player, Plus u can spray and pray in this WW2 game because the weps here can shoot thru walls giving the X-ray vision Acomplishment.
  • cod5fan123 - December 24, 2008 8:40 p.m.

how do u activate them? i`m having trouble haha.
  • xXRoxasXx - December 14, 2008 11:04 a.m.

theres somthin wrong wit my game disk or its just something im doin wrong but everytime i collect a card,it appears again in the same lvl.i collected all 13 cards and beat the lvls but i cant accses the cheats on Co-oP
  • sharker - December 13, 2008 12:11 a.m.

why would they make it so you have to play a private match?! Fucking useless
  • Jspiffermen - September 1, 2009 7:14 p.m.

Lol just saying you sound like a little bitch inferno all you do is say every one else is a cry baby but your crying ovedr everything lol and your right its not cod5 its technaicaly cod6 but they say its not a numberd one its just a branch off you fuck face and yes you can spary just as easily the only difference is cod4's weapons have less kick but they made up for that with our bigger maps so shut your whore face you have no idea what the fuck your talking about and your probably one of those cod players that sucks shit at the game gets like max 20 kills a game and says your good you wimpy little bitch fuck your first pres ass and horrible ratio and suck my dick ;)
  • donjake - August 30, 2009 2:48 p.m.

Great game but theres a problem i found everyone of the cards but how do i use them? I also dont have LIVE yet so if thats a reason why tell me
  • skatemafia - August 14, 2009 11:41 a.m.

thanks i really needed that i was going crazy trying to find those things
  • VipadaBlaza - August 12, 2009 3:15 p.m.

Okay I didn't read any of the more recent comments but i need to say something: To all those people saying how these suck and are punishments need to shut up. These cheats make the game more interesting, more of a challenge, more fun. So stop whining if you think they suck don't use them
  • 100tommo100 - July 19, 2009 2:51 a.m.

are the death cards on CODWAW on wii?
  • XxHALOMANxX - July 14, 2009 1:51 a.m.

OK great guide GR, and my opinion is that cod 4 is better but cod WaW was also pretty good it just depends wat u like, and 4 the noobs who keep saying world at war is cod5 your wrong it is not cod5, and if any1 else said this before me srry i just had 2 say it
  • TotalKillLOL - June 24, 2009 12:29 a.m.

Sweet tips. I can really use this on COD5.
  • Cernunnos - May 21, 2009 9:38 a.m.

W@W is CoD 5, Modern Warfare 2 wont even be a Call of Duty game, IW is dropping the prefix alltogether.
  • SharpShooter2595 - May 17, 2009 1:03 p.m.

Point made it should read...
  • nadrewod999 - May 17, 2009 2:55 a.m.

To person right before me: Because they didn't want there to be as many numbers in the series as there are combinations of passwords with letters and numbers (36 to the power of however many characters you have) To goboom: private match only To ledgenskill: also, there is a soldier's gun and hat, which was probably posed by someone else as a marker for his passing To 1hndman: 2 things: 1, This is a Call of Duty page, so at least talk about CoD; 2, I have both an Xbox 360 and playstation 3, and I FREAKING PREFER THE XBOX BECAUSE IT HAS BETTER DOWNLOADS, MORE TITLES, AND MORE FREAKING PEOPLE SO YOU DON'T JUST SIT AROUND WAITING FOR PLAYERS TO BE FOUND ALL DAY, SO SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP, YOU FUCKING NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PrairieWarrior3P0X1 - May 2, 2009 12:58 a.m.

^^^ Forgot to mention, WaW has more than it's fare share of noob weapons too. Deployable MG's than you can easily use while running around? Umm... NO! If you've every fired a machine gun, then you know what I'm talking about. That'd be like my running around with the 240B. No. Unless I don't have the time to, I'm going to drop it on its bipod. If I NEED to, I can fire it off the hip. Last resort. These MG's are heavy and bulky. The SMG's are pretty bad too. WAAAAY too much range. It's a pistol round. Come on. I'm not going to get into the underpowered weapons. (Like the semi-auto rifles that use the same round as bolt actions, and bolt action rifles that are the same as sniper rifles, but don't have the same damage/ damage modifiers... Oh and the STG44. It's the first assault rifle. It's supposed to be godly. Any other option is blasphemy ;) j/k, but it fired a slightly less powerful 7.92mm round. It's under-rated on the game. Once again, that's legit because everyone, regardless of team, has the opportunity to use it once they have achieved the appropriate level)
  • PrairieWarrior3P0X1 - May 2, 2009 12:44 a.m.

Okay, reading through these comments made me laugh. Giggle, really, at the methods through which people bash each other over something so silly. This is my belated response to those arguments. If I had not found the improper use of the word "clip" in one individual's post, I wouldn't have bothered. The M1 Garand uses a clip. Most of the bolt action rifles use a stripper clip. The STG44 and the sub-machine guns, as well as the vast majority of contemporary weapons, use a magazine. I digress. To the subject at hand: death cards. It's pretty cool to make the game harder. I like a challenge sometimes. As to making the game easier, sometimes I get bored and want to kill stuff without making a big deal of it. Death cards are indeed a cool thing. Just my opinion, not disrespecting anyone else's. Both WaW and MW have their merits. Sure, MW had some problems with an excess of noob weapons. Virtually every weapon was fully automatic, and their was some gay stuff like a fully automatic M4. I carry and M4/M203 for a living. It isn't full auto. It'd be cool, but it's not. The use of the M60 bugged me too. We don't use it any more. The Marines (as seen in game) use the M240G (I do believe they use the G), and Army and the AF use the M240B. The modern twist is pretty cool. Being in a contemporary military gives you an appreciation for it. There were a few things I was nitpicky about, but no real complaints. It's a game. Whatever. As for WaW, same stuff, just set in WWII, plus vehicles. Again, good game, I just wish the weapons were more historically accurate. The damages of all the weapons are jacked up. I will make an example of one. The Thompson (which, by the way, was a limited issue weapon by the Marines. If I recall right, most of the few they did have were not used until the end of the war, my point being it's very unlikely your character had a Thompson except on the Okinawa missions. Also, the Type 100 was produced in limited numbers, and was to be used in the defense of mainland Japan. Chances are, one never would've been seen by the vast majority of Soldiers or Marines. Once again, I digress. I am getting off topic). If I noticed this right, it's less powerful than the MP40. .45 ACP less powerful than 9mm? What? Yeah. Right. The argument of "Oh, it's just a game and balance is required" can't be used here. Everyone has the same opportunity to use weapons, as they aren't team based. Sometimes my love of history ruins games for me, but I deal with it. The above mentioned OPINIONS are just that, what I think of the games. In the future, it would be nice to see logic, reason, patience, and thought put into debates on games. It's all opinions. The trash talking and lack of mastery of the English language (yes, I understand abbreviations and the lack of capitalization and some punctuation, as well as minor grammatical errors, but come on...) makes the poster appear rather moronic, and makes their argument lose all credibility. /end rant -A defender of the right of free speech, who sees that right abused to the point that it gives me fits of the giggles.
  • Dakng - April 30, 2009 1:32 a.m.

Ok the guide was great and all but how do I activate the cards!!!
  • codwawfreak2k9 - April 27, 2009 4:08 p.m.

I agree with him, if you don't like WWII then keep playing your easy as pie COD4. COD WAW is teh best, and the death cards are meant to make it harder for CO-OP. COD4 uses futuristic can't miss weapons!!!! IT'S RUBBISH COMPARED TO COD WAW!!!!!!