We Recommend

• sklorbit - December 2, 2009 11:40 p.m.

i wish xboxrulez would get off this website. there isnt enough room here for stupid fanboys. play uncharted 2 then see if you wanna say ps3 sucks
  • sklorbit - December 2, 2009 11:38 p.m.

i have all three and let me tell ya, thats the way to go. i love games from all three systems and do not have a favorite. however my xbox is the only one that has shutdown on me so far but i have had it the longest.
  • TURbo - December 2, 2009 11:23 p.m.

PC is the best. All consoles are secondary
  • xXHaloKillerXx - December 2, 2009 10:59 p.m.

I'll stay with my Xbox thank you. I wanted a Ps3 but i dont see the reason to buy one when he only games worth my time are Killzone 2 and uncharted 2 this year and Gran Turismo 5, Mag and God of War 3 next year. Im not relly digging Little Big Planet, Resistance 1 or 2, Motorstorm 1 and 2 (horrible game) or MGS4. The only good thing i see from Ps3 is the Blu-Ray and if your too poor to pay for online then Psn but Psn isn't any where close to Xbox Live.
  • zanthox - December 2, 2009 10:30 p.m.

Good article. I am a PC gamer and bought a PS3 for the Console/PS3 exclusives. Between these two I can play pretty much any game I want (Halo and gears of war are games I don't mind missing) with the exception of Pable2. PC PORT PLEASE!!! Anyway, any article that throws some water on the flame war is good.
  • ForceCSW - December 2, 2009 10:21 p.m.

kudos to you gr for trying to inject a little unity into our oplarized gaming community but i have to say... PS3 FTW!!!!!!!
  • elchetos - December 2, 2009 10:19 p.m.

Me and the 3 little fellas have a beautiful 4-way relationship... They all get along great, even with the handheld kids...
  • FriendlyFire - December 2, 2009 10:04 p.m.

No Wipeout HD, but that Noby Noby Boy thingy is there? You must be kidding me! If there's one downloadable game that is seriously well-crafted, it's Wipeout HD. Otherwise, I liked the article :)
  • MontyZaGamer - December 2, 2009 9:55 p.m.

Actually I'm worried I won't be seeing Half-Life 2 Episode 3 on PS3
  • Amnesiac - December 2, 2009 8:23 p.m.

I never thought I'd say this, but next year might be the year I buy a Wii. There are just too many excellent-looking games coming out for it. I fell prey to the DS's siren song earlier this year, and haven't regretted it for a minute. Also. "LBP and R&C are kids games." WHICH MEANS THEY'RE TOTALLY LAME AND BAD RIGHT!?!? Ungh.
  • RedOutlive10 - December 2, 2009 8:08 p.m.

If anything Fable series shouldn't be on that "damn you must buy the console because of the exclusive". It's not a bad game, but it's certainly not on the level of the other games (GOW, L4D and so on), sorry Molyneux!
  • CARLINNIT - December 2, 2009 8:01 p.m.

I have a 360 and a PS3... although in all honesty I couldn't look someone in the eyes and say that 360 has better exclusives. I never knew PS3's library was so strong, but looking at it like this... wow.
  • Zackaro - December 2, 2009 7:16 p.m.

I wouldn't mind a ps3 for reasons like blu ray dvds (although hd ones look exactly the same! but they stopped making them) Also Uncharted 2 Machinima mode is amazing, but with halo 3 you can do much more (story/character wise, not features/effects.) shame i cant afford one tho :\ however... SPILNTER CELL FOR THE WIN!!!
  • Conman93 - December 2, 2009 6:07 p.m.

I have a ps3 and a wii, and I play them both equally ( mostly ssbb and lbp) Thank god castle crashers is coming to psn. That game looks awesome!! Also want left 4 dead soooo much. Lucky x-box. WOOO! A gamesmaster article. Such an awesome magazine
  • Ulukai - December 2, 2009 5:50 p.m.

Wipeout HD and Critter Crunch for psn definitely deserved to be mentioned!!
  • Kikole - December 2, 2009 4:54 p.m.

I was and always be a Nintendo fan, but lately, Nintendo hasn't been producing many great games on the Wii. In my opinion, the only games that are worth buying are the mario platformer games ,metroid , or zelda games. But, think about it... that leaves me with only about 4 games to choose from. That's a small list of games considering the Wii has been out for 3 years now. Sure there's other games that can be fun, but I'll speak for all the Nintendo fans: We want more classic titles! Please Nintendo, stop wasting time and money on those stupid baby games and spend more time satisfying the true Nintendo fanbase. ...Plus better online on the Wii would be nice.
  • Gameguy151 - December 2, 2009 4:23 p.m.

LBP still looks stupid. i still hate Nintindo with a passion. the only reason i'd want a PS3 would be for Motorstorm, and ONE GAME is not worth, what, about 400 dollars total?
  • Seabread - December 2, 2009 4:19 p.m.

got 'em all and only play my 360. L4D2 has no equal and the pad is much friendlier (no-one uses d-pad anymore so what does it matter where it is?) the wii gets a look in every now and then what with HotD:Overkill, Resi4, DS:Extraction, NoMoreHeroes all being excellent games. PS3 just collects dust and still has no games (sorry GR but it doesn't) until this list's "future" titles become present day ones. MGS is more of a film, i buy a game to play and interact, not sit back and watch 80 minutes of cutscenes in the first 2 hours of playing (including 30 mins installation time - wtf?!) Uncharted games are the only ones that could see me buy a game for ps3 as LBP, R&C are kids games and there are enough generic shooters out there that KZ2 can be discounted, plus everyone is playing MW2 now surely? and i have that..... on xbox!
  • Samael - December 2, 2009 4:05 p.m.

@crumbdunky Yeah...uh...I'm not reading that. I don't care if you made the greatest points ever, I am NOT reading THAT.
  • infern0 - December 2, 2009 3:28 p.m.

I have a pc and a ps3 so I get most of the games on 360 while also having ps3s great set of games and of course RTS RPGs and FPS games bieng the way they should be played with a keyboard and mouse. feels great have a good day Xbros sonyfriends and nintenbros