Tuesday 6 June 2006
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is set to regenerate the classic real-time strategy series next year, boosting both the scale and the visuals of the futuristic warzone. Take a look at this new shot we've helpfully marked up for your attention.
- This otherworldly and incredibly potent crystal, Tiberium, has ravaged Earth
- C&C3's AI opponents will be highly adaptive, reacting to your tactics for an evolving challenge
- The locations you'll fight over will display the scars of Tiberium's infection
- Heavy-weapons equipped vehicles, like this Orca, can smash the game's deformable terrain to pieces
- Squint and you'll see what looks like mini-jet packs on these futuristic power-suited GDI soldiers
- The NOD and GDI armies use Tiberium's power for construction. Protecting your Harvester is crucial