We Recommend

• norid - February 21, 2009 12:40 a.m.

"And that......well that was the first time i died" :( saddest ending for me.
  • Xplosive59 - February 20, 2009 1:05 p.m.

great article but on the last page it was more about deaths in cutscenes that are uncontrollable such as the cod 4 one where you have to go through that phase to continue the game, compare this to the resi 4 death as it is controllable and you dont need it to happen making it into a death animation but if it was an article about deaths in uncontrolable cutscenes it would have been perfectly ok
  • jdog2491 - February 20, 2009 11:49 a.m.

lol the hunter eating a grenade made me lmao and quake 4 was the best one on here
  • iKOemos - February 20, 2009 9:32 a.m.

I love The Darkness... Jennie's death scene was really well done.
  • vic88 - February 20, 2009 5:21 a.m.

really? no link to the RE4 death scenes video on youtube, thats full of die'n
  • revrock - February 20, 2009 1:53 a.m.

Sonic the Hedgehog drowning in 2D always disturbed me... The music building up and them BAM you are dead.
  • RebornKusabi - February 20, 2009 1:43 a.m.

I gotta say, I'm with you on a comment you made that Jericho has some cool moments (said death is one of them) but it has some problems. If it would have been done by a better developer, I honestly think it would have been a great game. As is, it's just an okay game.
  • bamb0o-stick - February 20, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Will we ever see The Darkness on PC? I really am bummed out that this game never got ported and I am really interested in this game. I stopped the video on the Darkness halfway through in this article because it just felt so deep and emotional. I didn't want to have the game ruined for me. I sure hope Seabreeze doesn't screw PC gamers over.
  • aequitas13 - February 19, 2009 11:59 p.m.

+1 for the Tomb Raider 'broken neck' montage...
  • DaBadGuy - February 19, 2009 11:46 p.m.

Very great article, every week you guys come up with great stuff, keep it coming.
  • flare149 - February 19, 2009 11:01 p.m.

The Darkness is the one game I compare all other characters and story too. it was amazing and I've never seen any other game do so much so well. I swear it would've gotten 10's across the board had it not had the mediocre multipalyer tacked onto the side. Really looking forward to a second one.
  • Corsair89 - February 19, 2009 10:32 p.m.

Oh man, I remember the scene in the Darkness vividly. Thart scene was burned into my memory as much as the Bioshock twist.
  • FrozenImplosion - February 19, 2009 9:19 p.m.

You have no idea how surprised i was when i first got my head cut off. And also, it wasn't even more than twenty minutes into the game!
  • nyef - February 19, 2009 8:46 p.m.

... oh yeah... FIRST!!! <('.'<) <--- Kirby :P
  • nyef - February 19, 2009 8:45 p.m.

nice job gamesradar. pretty informative. I still love the "WTF?" look on mario whenever he dies to this day