We Recommend

• Scott1121 - June 7, 2009 11:59 p.m.

Mass Effect was AMAZING and #2 looks like the best game in the forseeable future
  • snowycrazyking - June 7, 2009 11:18 p.m.

@Zeldrin, I think that is a very good chance of being what happens. It would explain a lot, like why everyone thinks Shepard is dead, and why he is assembling a new team. @Makk_Mizzy, you do realize the second half of you comment makes no sense right?
  • djsn1per - June 7, 2009 10:15 p.m.

I don't mind my Shepard dying for one reason: I'm going into Mass Effect 2 with at least 3 different save games :D
  • onesweetdream11 - June 7, 2009 7:58 p.m.

screw mass effect 2, where is bill & ted 3?!
  • Makk_Mizzy - June 7, 2009 11:51 a.m.

I LIKED THE FIRST ONE BUT, DANG THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING SO PATIENTLY FOR! TOO BAD WON'T BE ANY GOREY DISMEMBERMENTS LIKE MY FAVORITE FALLOUT 3! THIS WILL DO THO', THE HELL WITH ASHLEY WHY DO I WANNA FALL IN LOVE HELL I WANNA GO COMMANDO, ROGUE, STEALTH, ASSASSINATE, IF YOU CALL FOR BACK-UP OR PULL THAT D@MN TRIGGER SO HELP ME GOD YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT TO YOUR DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! MPO!
  • Jason.Darksavior - June 7, 2009 10:19 a.m.

Looks good, hope it still carries the mood from the first game.
  • Rattlehead - June 7, 2009 2:26 a.m.

Part of me wants Shepard to die because I made him a fuggo, the other part of me wants to keep him because he's a badass. i accidentally saved over my paragon game ):
  • kyle.m - June 7, 2009 1:25 a.m.

ok hands down Mass Effect was in the top ten best games in the history of gaming and 2 looks to be as good and better but a hint to all those who havent played one play and let ashley die shes useless but save wrex hes awesome and one of the better combat characters
  • saturn2010 - June 6, 2009 6:45 a.m.

After playing this game and seeing some of the stuff for 2, im really excited to play this game. I'm sure there is a lot that will go on in it, but I can't wait to see how the whole series concludes.
  • mman36 - June 6, 2009 5:55 a.m.

Wonder what happens if you used the same Shepard on two playthroughs? I played him good on one and renegade on the other...In Mass Effect 2 I want to be good though...I better not have to play through AGAIN to reset it >< reCaptcha: Rochefoucould wigglier
  • Mittenz - June 6, 2009 3:45 a.m.

I dont know, i kinda wanted Shepard to die at the end of the first, when the chunk of debris flew through the window. I did like the character, but I think the ending would have had more emotional impact at the end if He/She died there. Oh well, at least I get to kick ass with her in the sequel, moved or not. reCAPTCHA: zings By
  • LordRevan111 - June 6, 2009 2:56 a.m.

Sweet, I want this game so bad, then again. . . what if you have multiple files on the original?
  • Hurricrane - June 6, 2009 2:32 a.m.

I just realized that was redundant
  • Hurricrane - June 6, 2009 2:32 a.m.

meh, Ash was like a hooker in GTA to me, sleep with her, then shoot her to get the money back, and reload save to have her killed
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 6, 2009 1:06 a.m.

"I sacrificed Ashley because she had the same skillset as me so I needed Kaidens skills." Same, plus shes a fking spacist. But yea, good point about Kaiden and I didn't take to the way she gets giggly over Kaiden after I turned her down, Shepard obviously doesn't meen all that much to her?
  • benster_23 - June 6, 2009 12:11 a.m.

Mass Effect 2 YEEAHHHHHHHHH! Dont worry Shepard, you're not gonna die on my watch (hopefully).
  • Samael - June 5, 2009 9:27 p.m.

Yeah, another Ashley hater here. But on to the main point. Will I let Shepard die? Fuck no. I made this character and I'll reload a save as many times as I have to make sure he/she survives. Unless it's a choice between letting someone else die..or me.
  • smallberry - June 5, 2009 9:08 p.m.

I'm waaaay too attached to my Shepard to let her die. However I might let her die just to see how the story progresses. Then again, that choice will most likely come at the end of the game.
  • Gotxxrock - June 5, 2009 8:22 p.m.

@jammin: thirded, Ashley was easily contemptible.
  • snowycrazyking - June 5, 2009 8:13 p.m.

@jammin and lightfantastic, i agree with both of you, Ashley was annoying racist and useless to my team. Also I would like to see the renegade options feature more swearing, but not in a juvenile way; it should add to the character and story without seeming out of place.