We Recommend

• Wallywarp - June 2, 2009 8:45 p.m.

well the boys at nintendo seemed to beef it almosta as bad as last year i saw i believe i saw nothing new, just the same bulls**t as last year, man nintendo really milks sequels
  • sourpunch - June 2, 2009 8:39 p.m.

"Brett: Wii Vitality Sensor... it reads your pulse?" That scared me. I thought it was a joke, then I scrolled down and realized it wasn't.
  • Phazon117 - June 2, 2009 8:36 p.m.

Awesome Press Conference, Nintendo. A job well done.
  • NormanOzwald - June 2, 2009 8:22 p.m.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the only reason they didn't show Zelda or Pikmin was so they would have something saved for TGS or whatever game shows are coming later this year. That way they have something big to show off. Zelda was at the top of my list for most wanted Wii games from E3 The second they unveiled that Vitality sensor I was extremely close to losing my Nintendo fandom. Thankyfully they showed Mario Galaxy 2. All in all this show was not good but it was 200% better than last year.
  • KillerPotato - June 2, 2009 8:20 p.m.

HOLY CRAP..GO Nintendo, a new Golden Sun, Mertroid, NSMB, A new mario an Luigi game...Nintendo, hats off to you for making "hopefully" good games again
  • Amnesiac - June 2, 2009 7:52 p.m.

GOLDEN SUN DS!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • jar-head - June 2, 2009 6:55 p.m.

Pilotwings!!!! N64 FTW(almost a decade later) Nintendo Still has it!
  • Yellowhat17 - June 2, 2009 6:02 p.m.

Holy shit! Holy shit! Golden Sun DS?!?!?!?! Holy shit! Oh, and Brett you're not alone on Pilot Wings.
  • GaMeRGuY1oh4 - June 2, 2009 5:47 p.m.

Interesting. Everything there with Mario was good, and Goldun Sun also. And possibly Wii Fit Plus. But Wii Fit is not a game at all. RECAPTCHA: faustus not (?)
  • solsunforge - June 2, 2009 5:40 p.m.

Wow the conference started out very very weak in fact my eyes were starting to drift to sleep, however at the end it seemed to pick up a bit at least. I think they done enough to milk the shit out of mario and that resident evil game looked like time crisis or something seemed like shovelware. Thats keep shoveling the shit out people will eat it right up. The metroid looked cool but no sign of kid iccarus ,castlevania,megaman,pilotwings nothing. Remember when nintendo was focused on having excellent games and didnt try to rely on forcing gimmicks into all their games. Im not a fanboy of any system or particular game or genre I just go where the good games are and nintendo just hasnt won my money. They have probably done enough to keep all of you nintendo fans happy but then again im sure youll enjoy the hell out of mario party 759 or another pokemon. Sigh lets check out whats happening for pc now shall we.
  • Unoriginal - June 2, 2009 5:30 p.m.

Fantastic finale. I hate it when I have decided that I am done with them and they throw me a bone like this. Thanks for the commentary Brett, Eric and Mikel.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 5:19 p.m.

"But they butcher them all thats why i switched to microsoft (still sucks but not as bad) I currently think all the game consoles out right not could be made better for example wii: ACTUALLY SHOULD PLAY DVD'S 360: Lower the damn prices on everything and Ps3: SOMETHING NEW ORGINAL AND FUN DS: Something new that isnt something gay. Psp:New stuff like the ds." What he said. But the new metroid looks pretty great, so marks to nintendo on that perspective, along with golden sun, and the mario games, not too bad. Although Bowsers rectum (what ever it was called) made me go :) O.o >.< all at the same time. "See you in... 45 minutes!" Bye bye, *waves*, thanks for doing this... we love u guys *blows kisses*
  • thor0997 - June 2, 2009 5:15 p.m.

Grab your dicks and take a shit its Talk Radar E3 Specialllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!
  • lava_lamp - June 2, 2009 5:13 p.m.

METROID!!!! FUCK YEAH!!1
  • drprofessor - June 2, 2009 5:11 p.m.

holyshit! seriously. team ninja on metroid? wtf yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy nerdgasm
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 5:10 p.m.

"Brett: We've got a substantial interview in an episode of TalkRadar, there's a link on the side of the main GamesRadar site to it" Thanks for the update. "Which does make me feel like an angry and cynical web person who hates on everything." Don't worry, ur talking to a bunch of angry and cynical web people who hate on everything, so we dont mind.
  • albinomonkey90 - June 2, 2009 5:05 p.m.

new super mario galaxy. Thank God Nintendo
  • drprofessor - June 2, 2009 5:04 p.m.

sweet galaxy 2! nice
  • thor0997 - June 2, 2009 5:01 p.m.

The History of Video Games Year 2009 at E3 The third leg of in the stool of video game developers is gone, to be replaced by a twisated malfromed toy developer. Saddening
  • Unoriginal - June 2, 2009 4:59 p.m.

The Wii VITALITY SENSOR?? WTF!