We Recommend

• LittleSamson - May 17, 2011 10:43 a.m.

Only games I don't have are LittleBigPlanet and Infamous, both of witch I used to own. So that sucks...
  • morbiusdog - May 17, 2011 10:29 a.m.

I wouldn't call it overly generous but it's not bad. I'll have Infamous and R&C plus I'll have ModNation and Killzone on the PSP if we are allowed both. It seems like a pretty good welcome back but then I don't really play online so the outage hasn't been to bad for me (other that the fact that i am still waiting to get my free Mortal Kombat dlc!) And as my Playstation Plus sub was up soon it gives me a couple more months before i have to find the money to renew.Bonus!.
  • JasonStatham - May 17, 2011 10:28 a.m.

Grr.. I already have the best games from these lists. Whatever, cant really complain about free stuff.
  • TheUsernameYouSelectedIsAvailable - May 17, 2011 10:21 a.m.

evancusick: PS+ games you can only keep as long as you have a subscription, so when we get 30 days on that we will get another (at least) free game, but that will disappear when the 30 days runs out. Also on PS+ you cant redeem old free games if you werent a member the month they were the free game (if that makes sense). These 2 games are yours forever, or at least thats how I read it. Any extra PS+ game will only last 30 days.
  • Ninja-Monkey-91 - May 17, 2011 10:04 a.m.

I'll be going for Dead Nation & Wipeout it's the only 2 I don't have :)
  • Luffys97 - May 17, 2011 9:58 a.m.

I have LBP and Pursuit Force so I will download Killzone and Modnation. I like the package but I would like killzone have online multiplayer.But when is it coming back?
  • ChrisMacDee - May 17, 2011 9:54 a.m.

So we can get 2 free ps3 games AND 2 free psp games? If so that's awesome.
  • scraffy16 - May 17, 2011 9:41 a.m.

OK BUT IN THE US IT SAYS WE CANT GET INTO THE PSN STORE
  • chrisat928 - May 17, 2011 9:29 a.m.

Wow, Germany sucks.
  • veryweirdguy - May 17, 2011 9:15 a.m.

The games are yours to keep forever, regardless of whether you keep your PS+ subscription. Some of these games were free with PS+ at some point I believe, but not all the time, so I think this is a generous move from Sony. Just want the store back up now!
  • Trg564 - May 17, 2011 9:14 a.m.

Is there a specific bunch of stuff for people in NZ or do we get this?
  • robertpopovic - May 17, 2011 9:13 a.m.

Think I'll go with LBP and Killzone myself :)
  • evancusick - May 17, 2011 9:12 a.m.

Are the games only as long as you have playstation plus. Anyway this is just bribrary and most of those games are free when you join PS plus anyway.
  • jayking13 - May 17, 2011 9:11 a.m.

Not particularly useful if you have all of those games already...the only reason I originally signed up for Playstation Plus was to get R&C.
  • ichigoame - May 17, 2011 9:11 a.m.

we're allowed two full games? might go with dead nation and infamous
  • Woodrow83 - May 17, 2011 9:06 a.m.

Sounds fair enough to me...