Topics

Pokemon

We Recommend

• Demonflare - March 27, 2010 4 a.m.

Im a huge nerd Pokemon nerd! Love Pokemon! Im really going to wait until generation 5 games come out. Thats why I sadly didnt get HG&SS so I can save money. Yes Im that poor.... Generation 5 though is going to be so good!!! Look at Zoroark! Hes sexy... Hahaha
  • Pocotron - February 14, 2010 7:23 p.m.

Nope, I figured out how they trap you in the world of Pokemon: OCD kids. Like me, my OCD kicks in and I NEED to catch 'em all!
  • Fiirestorm21 - February 13, 2010 8:35 p.m.

Dear God, I thought you guys were serious at first. Don't scare me like that, GR.
  • iNSANE - February 13, 2010 1:47 p.m.

Wow this sucked...
  • robotechandnarutosucks - February 13, 2010 2:52 a.m.

It's officially impossible to catch them all now.
  • Pocotron - February 12, 2010 10:06 p.m.

If this series were dead, obviously they would have stopped making games, right? And if your telling the fanboys to stop playing their favorite game CH3BURASHKA, don't you think thats like telling a paid athlete to stop playing? Its just too good of a deal, ammirite?
  • JohnnyMaverik - February 12, 2010 6:51 p.m.

Pokemon is dead. Deal with it.
  • Felixthecat - February 12, 2010 4:12 p.m.

I love Pokemon, and am a lover of all gens of Pokemon, but after seeing Zoroark yesterday on Serebii, and now here, I can't help but feel that I won't have that same amount of love for gen 5. I will need to see more Poke's. And Zoroark should be a Fighting/Dark type, it's kinda retarded he's not. Oh, and I hate his face.
  • radicallyrad - February 12, 2010 3:36 p.m.

@ wiigamer024 Same here. My interest in the series slowly went away with each new gen and now I don't even feel like playing the new games.
  • Moondoggie1157 - February 12, 2010 3:11 p.m.

I am assuming the Octorok hat thing is a joke... That hat is clearly a Horsea... Don't judge me...
  • wiigamer024 - February 12, 2010 2:40 p.m.

Im not a big Pokemon fan anymore, i mean, yeah i'll still play the games (as long as there the old GB/GBA games!). I pretty much stopped when the 4th Gen. came out. 1st Gen. "OMG OMG!! I LOVE POKEMON!!" 2nd Gen. "DUDE, THEY GOT MORE!!! :D" 3rd Gen. "Whoa, look at these. Cool right?" 4th Gen. "Oh look, more Pokemon..." 5th Gen. "Oh God, now theres just too many..."
  • CH3BURASHKA - February 12, 2010 1:43 p.m.

If you're truly excited about gen5 Pokemon,you're a goddamned tool. They have been literally looking at random objects and adding a couple letters to its name to make pokemans. Red/Blue were great, and they have been hard at work, milking the sore, bruised teat that is the Pokemon franchise. If you've played a pokemon game already (and chances are you have), don't support the new games.
  • camelfro - February 12, 2010 7:49 a.m.

sick looikin pokemon cant wait for it!
  • Cwf2008 - February 12, 2010 4:04 a.m.

Dammit couldnt you have put the Gen 5 pokemon link on the front page? Seeing as that was the title?
  • GameManiac - February 12, 2010 2:44 a.m.

A little slow with the Zoroa/Zoroark information (serebii and bulbapedia beat you to the punch), but still, thank you GR. Now if only I could learn for certain if the series will "evolve" into something better (I've been hearing rumors).
  • Metroidhunter32 - February 12, 2010 2:30 a.m.

I'm vaugly insulted you linked the octocork to ZeldaWiki.org instead of the much more user friendly Zelda.wikia.com. Other then that it was fairly interesting, although I was expecting a list comprised only of leaked pokemon
  • Cyberninja - February 12, 2010 1:16 a.m.

i saw the pictures of the new pokemon a few days ago but didnt know the names thanks GR
  • silentmusic16 - February 12, 2010 12:14 a.m.

@kenzo so far its all hussh hush, but the march corro-corro is said to have some more info
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 11, 2010 10 p.m.

I think they have been getting unoriginal a bit after Gen. III. That new one looks like Ninetails, Lucario, and Mightyena all in one. That, and there are enough "Legendary" ones now to make an entire subcatergory...
  • Pocotron - February 11, 2010 9:41 p.m.

Wait? Didn't I JUST mention to Brett just yesterday about Gen. 5? You DO care GR!