We Recommend

• 7-D - February 8, 2013 4:04 p.m.

Some platinum trophy requirements are just silly hard, completely out of my league and allotted gaming time-frame. I'd rather be experiencing a new game than trying to complete an old game on "Death-hard" without blinking and with the TV screen off. Saying that I do think it's great that in this 'billion $ industry day and age' they still cater to the hardcore and obsessive elements that have always been a part of this past-time. If you can hack it and have the time good luck to ya'.
  • KA87 - February 8, 2013 4:20 p.m.

If you are looking for an easy platinum trophy, then try Pro-type 2. I got all but the complete the game on hard trophy on the first play through and I was not ever hunting for trophies. Also the one for Saint Row 3 was really easy to get as well.
  • taokaka - February 8, 2013 8:32 p.m.

Or the walking dead, you just need to complete the game to platinum it.
  • 7-D - February 9, 2013 1:33 a.m.

I might try them, thanks guys.
  • avantguardian - February 8, 2013 11:44 p.m.

unrelated, but i just wanted to say, seagal is my favorite. not because he's any good, or any of his movies are any good. it's simply because he doesn't even bother with getting hurt. got shot? won't speak of it again. (anti) climactic fight with rival? instant take down. truly was "chuck norris" before chuck norris became "chuck norris".
  • JarkayColt - February 8, 2013 4 p.m.

Haha awesome, I'm sure most people can relate to these. I bought a 3DS after the price drop but also, unbeknownst to me at the time, a few days before they announced the XL, so, that entry was especially apparent for me. For the "teammate disconnecting" one, I also think it's equally annoying whenever your opponent disconnects, too, whether it's even at the start of a game or not. Some of my win/loss records on certain games are horribly skewed because I can never accrue wins in lieu of people quitting as they're about to be beat. :/ Dropping out a game in the last few seconds really isn't going to save a person's face much, so why is there even any point. Also, not directly related to gameplay, but this is something I find happens more than it should; getting a defective disk of a game you've been eagerly anticipating, or going back to play a game you love only to FIND the disc/cartridge is now defective (or your old console). On a similar note; downloading a game only to find it doesn't install/work properly etc etc. All equally infuriating.
  • Bloodstorm - February 8, 2013 3:57 p.m.

Buying a game just before it is price dropped. I know that one. Happened to me in December, when I finally picked up Halo 4 a week before Christmas, after avoid all spoilers, and the next week they marked it down $20 permanently. As a Halo fan/collector, that wouldn't have bothered me if not for the fact that Halo 4 was a big steaming turd of a campaign. So, that was salt in the wound.
  • Nocturne989 - February 8, 2013 3:29 p.m.

Hit an unwinnable save in Silent Hill just recently :/
  • Axcle - February 8, 2013 3:01 p.m.

Jesus this reminds me, I had an unwinnable save scenario once that I manged to pull myself out of after a few hours of raw determination. Most frustrating moment of my life. It was a save in Fallout 3 with almost 100 hours on it, though, so I wasn't about to give that one up.
  • winner2 - February 8, 2013 2:59 p.m.

I remember letting my little brother play digimon world back in the psx days. I had made serious, serious progress and had my 4th ultimate level, to this day my favorite digimon. Come back later when it's my turn to play and the save is gone. And i even showed him how to save his own game properly in its own slot.
  • RedHarlow - February 8, 2013 2:45 p.m.

Everybody ninja loots. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
  • Kailon791 - February 8, 2013 2:40 p.m.

I love that their picture for MW2 missing a sure shot was taken from one of Hutch's old MW2 videos. Recognized it immediately. Nice to see they also support (IMO) the best guy on Youtube.
  • pinoklin - February 8, 2013 2:37 p.m.

the losing your save one is the absolute worst. my older brother has repeatedly fucked my saves up. and to add insult to injury i lost EVERY SINGLE SAVE on my 360 when the rrod hapened and i got a new one with internat hdd. losing my save games is the curse i must live with.
  • antiAntag0nist - February 8, 2013 2:34 p.m.

I'm glad Rockstar came to their senses and started adding checkpoints in games. There is a mission in San Andreas that was impossible for me. Having a checkpoint would hava helped immensely.
  • sev705 - February 8, 2013 2:27 p.m.

Holy crap, either you've been watching my every fail or this actually happens to other people. Quite a bittersweet moment.
  • Helios - February 8, 2013 2:16 p.m.

"That’s not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was all the time we needed...! That's not fair!" Either this is just a strange coincidence, or we have here a Twilight Zone fan.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - February 8, 2013 2:19 p.m.

Poor Henry Bemis. That shiz almost made me cry
  • Helios - February 8, 2013 8:31 p.m.

Seriously. I don't think I have ever seen anything else quite so depressing.
  • J-Fid - February 8, 2013 9:41 p.m.

One of the few Twilight Zone episodes I have actually seen. Certainly the most memorable one.
  • Dante1924 - February 8, 2013 2 p.m.

Mega Man 9: Clear the game without dying. ... Well, there's ONE achievement I'll never get. I'll have more luck trying to dodge rain during a thunderstorm.