Topics

America

We Recommend

• BladedFalcon - July 4, 2013 11:17 a.m.

Heh, amusing how save for one, (the signing of the Independence act in ACIII.) all of these moments pretty much boil down to loud, violent, brawns over brains stuations or themes :P But, hey, that's patriotism everywhere for you XD (I say this coming from a country in which the national anthem is nothing but a glorified war cry... even thought we've never been at war in centuries. LOGIC) Anyway, even if I'm not a US Citizen, Happy independence day for all you guys! ^^
  • awesomesauce - July 5, 2013 3:52 p.m.

Do you guys have a "patriotic-ish" day in Britain?
  • BladedFalcon - July 5, 2013 3:56 p.m.

...I'm not British, if that's what you're suggesting. I'm Mexican :P Also, no idea how you thought I could be British, because their Anthem as far as I understand isn't even focused on war, but on honoring and praising their Queen :P
  • bebl09 - July 5, 2013 6:12 p.m.

The rest of the verses (there's more than just the bit they sing at sports events lol) include stuff about killing Scotsmen, which isn't the most politically correct thing to do, especially with them now technically being part of the same country, so we tend not to sing that bit any more :P
  • BladedFalcon - July 5, 2013 10:03 p.m.

Well... that only makes it PARTIALLY about war then. By contrast, the ENTIRE Mexican anthem is pretty much dedicated to war and how every son of mexico must die defending it's honor :P Heck, the Hymn's very first words are "Mexicans! to the war cry!" XD
  • Swedish_Chef - July 4, 2013 11:05 a.m.

Metal Wolf Chaos. THE ENTIRE DAMN GAME.
  • JMarsella09 - July 4, 2013 12:04 p.m.

Seconded
  • StrayGator - July 4, 2013 1:32 p.m.

nah, too japanese.
  • StrayGator - July 4, 2013 1:33 p.m.

though the same could be said about bad dudes tbh.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - July 4, 2013 10:37 a.m.

Crushing the enclave with Liberty Prime in Fallout 3 was certainly a "f-yeah merica" moment.
  • winner2 - July 4, 2013 12:52 p.m.

How the fuck did this not make the list
  • NullG7 - July 4, 2013 4:09 p.m.

IDK maybe its because you're technically attacking the US government WITH A GIANT F$$$$$G ROBOT CALLED LIBERTY F$$$$$G PRIME... Now that I say that out loud I think it should have been on the list.
  • Redeater - July 4, 2013 10:26 a.m.

How has Bad Dudes not found an HD remake yet? Good God, just the idea of the game makes me laugh. Insert Manowar soundtrack and unlockable American flag gym pants and you have me laughing for the next three weeks straight.
  • Redeater - July 4, 2013 10:45 a.m.

Also unlockable, Rappin Ronnie "Well" BGM.