We Recommend

• sagebeast - November 26, 2012 10:27 a.m.

I thought this article was going to be all about Duke Nukem...
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2012 11:12 a.m.

I'd say Overlord 2, but then was Overlord really all that remembered to begin with? Both good games, both completely forgotten.
  • bass88 - November 26, 2012 11:33 a.m.

If anybody cares, I do recommend Twisted Metal. The multiplayer is actually very good (my main disappointment is that they didn't include Cage Mode as part of the online game) and combat is very deep and satisfying. Also, unlike many games the unlocks do not overpower you so newcomers shouldn't feel too left out. And I'm not just saying that because my avatar is Calypso.
  • bass88 - November 26, 2012 1:13 p.m.

Any chance you could improve your spelling and grammar? I know you're a spamming bastard but if you wrote shit that was readable you would be conveying a sense of professionalism.
  • oithatsmywallet - November 26, 2012 1:13 p.m.

Azure dreams!
  • into the sound - November 26, 2012 2:01 p.m.

Phantasy Star Online III: C.A.R.D. Revolution (ugh) Phantasy Star Universe (better, but no) Sonic anything after Sonic 3 ...and I'm still disappointed over Perfect Dark.
  • winner2 - November 26, 2012 2:34 p.m.

It's a shame about Wolfenstein, it's actually pretty good.
  • brickman409 - November 26, 2012 3:02 p.m.

what about red faction Armageddon? that game sucked compared to it's predecessor Guerrilla.
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2012 3:20 p.m.

Not really the point of the article
  • brickman409 - November 26, 2012 8:09 p.m.

well Armageddon is forgettable too, well unless you remember it for killing the red faction series forever.
  • rballa2 - November 26, 2012 9:05 p.m.

Well said, gloing31.
  • ZpeherX - November 26, 2012 6:39 p.m.

I liked Chrono Trigger...I actually had no idea it was connected to Chrono Cross, but I can see it now. Learn something every day.
  • Meleedragon27 - November 26, 2012 7:18 p.m.

Hey, what about Final Fantasy Tactics Advance? The original FFT/War of the Lions remake was really good. Not quite great, but it had a lot of good ideas and I really liked the story and character designs (even though I did mistake Ramza as a girl when I first saw him). So, sequel time happens and what do we get? A kooky story that's supposed to be about escapism but unintentionally winds up writing the main character as a villian who doesn't even know why he's doing such-and-such most of the time, an irritating "law" system that enemies will almost never violate and winds up being a nuisance, unflattering character designs and art direction, less refined gameplay... it was such a letdown compared to Ramza's adventure and I honestly wish I could forget about Marche and his bland-ass game. Speaking of FFT, does anyone know if that FFTA2 game was any good? I mean, I'm not expecting much, but even after being let down by FFTA, I've can't help but wonder if I'd enjoy FFTA2.
  • tailsJacks - November 27, 2012 12:58 a.m.

Thouse games are dirt cheap, but ill give them anther chance just for that.
  • Luchalma - November 27, 2012 8 a.m.

Based on the headline, I came here to spit fire and brimstone at anyone who would speak ill of Nuts & Bolts. After reading it though, I agree it's a shame it was so overlooked. Some fans just can't accept any change at all.
  • Rowdie - November 27, 2012 9:12 a.m.

Orta being forgotten is painful. I think that has more to do with difficulty and the "demo." How about Sonic R, I'd say it was sonics best effort on the Saturn and got way more criticism for not being a Platformer than it deserved.
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 27, 2012 9:53 a.m.

Nuts and Bolts was a HUGE disappointment. I will never buy a Rare game again as far as I'm concerned(Where is Banjo Threeie). I really really hope Nintendo was successful in getting the rights to the franchise.