We Recommend

• chrisda - July 14, 2009 10:35 p.m.

I remember having to put the code in for the second game, took me a good half hour. Thank god i won't have to do that again.
  • The_Lurcher - July 14, 2009 8:37 p.m.

Finally I've been wondering why there was so much fuss over this game. I know it's blasphemy to say this, but i have never heard of this game, does anyone know if it was big in the UK? I know of certain games that are more popular in some countries more than others maybe thats why.
  • Cyberninja - July 14, 2009 8:22 p.m.

golden sun is awesome thanks for making the article
  • EnigmaticMan - July 19, 2009 8:33 p.m.

I don't understand, whats so special about Golden Sun. Fallout 1 + 2 which came out six years before were far superioir RPG's and there are a plethora of superior JRPG's on the GBA including Final Fantasy VI. While Golden sun is a typical Dungeon after dungeon JRPG complete with cliched characters and unituitive interfaces. Well, at least it was colourful.
  • SolidSpartan - July 17, 2009 11:19 p.m.

That game was awesome. The first time I played Golden Sun The Lost Age was on a comp. Freakin bosses are hard! >.< ReCAPTCHA: "twitched standing" I've never twitched while standing.
  • Fuhjem - July 17, 2009 7:44 p.m.

I love Golden Sun, sooo much! It's one of the only two JRPG franchises that I like.
  • Thirteenth - July 17, 2009 7:33 p.m.

Played through the Golden Sun games once more last week, nice article. ^_^
  • Xeacons - July 16, 2009 9:03 p.m.

Cannot wait. I can't. The thing that still amazes me after all these years was how I got to know Golden Sun. I picked it up on a whim. I thought it just looked like a cute RPG to kill time. Little did I know how I would fall in love with it's rich storyline, amazing graphics, and unbelievable gameplay.
  • Amnesiac - July 15, 2009 4:12 a.m.

Golden Sun DS was my favorite announcement at E3. I am SO psyched about this.
  • winterwolf - July 15, 2009 3:48 a.m.

I'm glad to see this series getting some attention, because it is DEFINITELY worth playing. I usually don't enjoy older RPG's with random encounters and all that, but Golden Sun rocks. Can't wait for the third!
  • Hydrohs - July 15, 2009 2:03 a.m.

When you guys Tweeted this at E3 I swear I came. I'm so excited. The other two characters kind of remind me of Garet and Mia. reCaptcha: Slinking commissions
  • idunno - July 15, 2009 1:57 a.m.

Shining Force was absolutely amazing and now that I know Golden Sun is from them I will definitely try it out.
  • GaMeRGuY1oh4 - July 15, 2009 1:44 a.m.

BUTTERCUP!!! Anyways, I'm quite excited for this game. Do any of you know it's release date? The game does look awesome though.
  • dweller - July 15, 2009 1:43 a.m.

Man I love Golden Sun. I've played the two games several times. And I didn't have a link cable so writing codes to keep my stats and stuff took a looooooooooooong time.
  • MechGyver - July 15, 2009 12:57 a.m.

...lol... ...fukk
  • MechGyver - July 15, 2009 12:54 a.m.

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy, Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy, Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy,Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy...? Kid Rock is a retarded!
  • iKOemos - July 14, 2009 10:54 p.m.

God I loved these games when i discovered them way back in 2004. They took up all my spare time. Since then I have been longing for a sequel but I was worried that it would be a waggle fest on the Wii. Good thing the game is still portable .... oh god I can't wait for this game especially after Bioshock 2 was pushed way back.
  • GamesRadarButtercup - July 14, 2009 10:23 p.m.

Meh.,. annother game that undereprsnts equines
  • Turkeykilla7 - July 14, 2009 9:18 p.m.

I had forgotten all about Golden sun. Man that game was awsome. I got to go download the rom right now. SUPER PWNIES!!!! @The_Lurcher Blasphemy is claiming that you are better or have the attributes of God. Dont worry you didnt even touch the subject. Also Golden Sun Wasnt really that well known. Or atleast not as popular as titles like Final Fantasy. It was still super pwnies though. You should get an Emulator and try it out.
  • kompressorlogik - July 14, 2009 8:26 p.m.

Yes. VERY yes.