We Recommend

• GamesRadarChrisAntista - September 25, 2009 1:50 a.m.

Remember: All of those shots were presented COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT and not necessarily indicative of the entire product... so if you'd like to see the really racist Disney pics, hit me up on Twitter! /cantista
  • ssj4raditz - September 25, 2009 1:37 a.m.

Wow, I've actually seen quite a few of these cartoons. TO think, I was subjecting myself to such insanity...!
  • tjkjr1992 - September 25, 2009 1:34 a.m.

Wow, that Daisy suicide was disturbing.
  • TheCanuck - September 25, 2009 1:06 a.m.

Pure awesome the Donald as a Nazi video made me piss my pants. tiwce.
  • Hurricrane - September 25, 2009 12:59 a.m.

0_o Now I'm worried about Disney/Marvel for other reasons (joke folks)
  • FrozenImplosion - September 25, 2009 12:59 a.m.

hahahhaaha lighting kill... fall of a cliff kill... crush kill... eaten alive kill QUADRAKILL!. Great article!!
  • drako691 - September 25, 2009 12:32 a.m.

ill never look at a disney show the same way again (thats a good thing)
  • waffledragon33 - September 25, 2009 12:21 a.m.

this is fuzzed up
  • peace4me - September 25, 2009 12:17 a.m.

Disney is hardcore. Last one creeps me out
  • bamb0o-stick - September 25, 2009 12:01 a.m.

I'm glad I'm not the only one really disturbed as a kid at the Pinocchio donkey scene. The way those kids morphed into donkeys and went from crying to honking freaked me out. Those dudes just tore their identities away and shipped them away to mine camps. THAT IS SO F-ED UP!!!
  • RatPuncher - September 24, 2009 11:59 p.m.

Great article, Chris! @FlyinMX: I agree; parents are so overprotective nowadays. Can you imagine the cacophony of angry parents if Der Fuehrer's Face was made today?
  • Silvermech - September 24, 2009 11:55 p.m.

SUPER JAIL!
  • Silvermech - September 24, 2009 11:54 p.m.

THeir's some pretty disturbing stuff here. Even more disturbing then the episode of Flapjack whe Knuckles gets the candy rot.
  • Glides - September 24, 2009 11:52 p.m.

WHOA. This stuff is sick. Makes me ALMOST like Hannah Montana now.
  • FlyinMX - September 24, 2009 11:51 p.m.

I hate how parents have become so protective that there aren't any good kids TV shows anymore. Many cartoons back before the turn of the millenium were (and still are) great because they could be enjoyed by people of any age, which you mentioned in the article, Chris. Even though I wasn't alive for anything pre-Lion King in this article, I miss the days when you could show cigarettes, booze, guns, violence and death in a kids cartoon and it was perfectly fine.
  • smallberry - September 24, 2009 11:42 p.m.

Holy crap! That picture of Daisy biting herself is scary. Brilliant article Chris. I really hope we get to hear about it in Podcast 70.
  • WaffleLeech - September 24, 2009 11:27 p.m.

Incredible article. Disturbingly, I've seen almost half of these and never picked up on the references. reCaptcha: today's flunkies
  • zuse315 - September 24, 2009 11:18 p.m.

natzi's!?
  • Bobbety - September 24, 2009 11:05 p.m.

I only remember all the scenes out of the films. It scared the shit out of me as a little kid when I first saw the part in Pinocchio with the kid turning into a donkey.
  • JohnRabbit - September 24, 2009 10:20 p.m.

Great work on this Chris; Die Furher's Face is simply mind-bending.