We Recommend

• m_gamer234 - March 6, 2009 1:31 a.m.

Anything to replace the brick on the back of the 360 would be great...
  • TrIp13G - March 6, 2009 1:20 a.m.

lol @ Twishart. lolololololololol
  • ibanez_723 - March 6, 2009 12:56 a.m.

THEY SHOULD ADD A CD CHANGER AND THE NEXT SYSTEM.... that way you dont even have to get off the couch haha
  • FriendlyFire - March 6, 2009 12:48 a.m.

Actually, I think the split-screen TV would be very possible, at least for two players. Take a 120Hz television, two pairs of glasses a bit like the nVidia GeForce 3D Vision and modify them a bit: instead of hiding one of the eyes for 1/60th of a second, make them hide BOTH eyes for 1/60th of a second. Then, synch both glasses so they are dephased by 1/60th of a second and make the computer alternate between displaying both screens. Bingo, two-player (not) split-screen! It'd become harder for n>2 players, since you'd have your eyes hidden for (n-1)/60th of a second and open for 1/60th... which would likely be visible.
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 5, 2009 11:59 p.m.

I think Penny-Arcade's Choke-o-matic (or whatever) is also a worthy invention. reCaptcha: year-old Selleck
  • NelosAngelos - March 5, 2009 11:36 p.m.

I'd want the profanity headset filter and the screen glasses, NO MORE SCREEN HACKING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
  • MacGyver1138 - March 5, 2009 11:02 p.m.

I don't recall where I read it, but I remember Microsoft mentioning that they were working on a profanity filter of some sort to at least "beep" out profanity. Not quite making bad things sound nice, but I'd be OK with being called a *bleeping* *bleep* who likes to *bleep* *bleeps* over the alternative any day.
  • Camoxide - March 5, 2009 11:01 p.m.

I'm happy with my Usb charged controler :] Dam you Nintendo and your battery eating Wiimote... The hand thing probably wouldn't work for me as I have icy cold hands =[
  • mattkarl1992 - March 5, 2009 10:43 p.m.

i dont think your hands alone can produce that much energy. the idea is kinda stupid.
  • jesusfrk15 - March 5, 2009 10:36 p.m.

haha that was sweet. the recharger would be the best. the glasses wouldnt work though. the brain would be fried from the screen being so close
  • twishart - March 5, 2009 10:15 p.m.

GO SUCK A *popsicle* YOU *cake* EATING SON OF A *fine lady*. Works for me.
  • Z-man427 - March 5, 2009 9:47 p.m.

the hand heat controller is such a great idea. what about radio transmitters to replace A/V cables?
  • Mainman - March 5, 2009 9:23 p.m.

Hold onto your hats; the split-screen glasses already exist! http://tinyurl.com/3c4run
  • key0blade - March 5, 2009 9:08 p.m.

Nice article, and artwork
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 5, 2009 8:20 p.m.

So wait the only number the robotic reviewer machine spouts out is 7s? Everything gets a 7?
  • RebornKusabi - March 5, 2009 7:01 p.m.

I ****ing second "3.Cigarettes that won't make us dead." Anyways, great article!
  • KaylaKaze - March 5, 2009 6:43 p.m.

Cigs that won't make you dead have already been done but no one's buying.
  • Grenade - March 5, 2009 6:36 p.m.

Split screen without split screen? Yes please.
  • Unoriginal - March 5, 2009 6:16 p.m.

Split screen without splitscreen would revolutionize local multiplayer. I want all of these. Great article and good job on the illustrations.
  • Levy - March 5, 2009 6:12 p.m.

And that reviewer robot would be brilliant... if you are a killzone fanatic....