We Recommend

• shadowless92 - May 28, 2009 9:09 p.m.

wow i might have to get this and 1st if no1 beats me
  • Rivin227 - June 24, 2009 5:52 a.m.

It looks promising, gonna need a more in-depth review/hands on to make a judgement
  • gamer49 - June 17, 2009 4:35 a.m.

i want to buy this game and play all night long.
  • noobeater - June 2, 2009 6:48 p.m.

also, to be fair they shouldnt bugger this up. i mean they have a cool opportunity... oh a jet engine wait wait....OH MY GOD THIS IS COOL A ROBOT WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!11111111111 well you know what i mean, with such a good idea surely they can make it successful
  • wrapdump - May 31, 2009 1:53 p.m.

have to admit the idea of being locked in battle and then flipping into a jet and boosting off is very appealing. However I fear that one's imagination can lead to a game such as this being a let down. Don't suppose you can swoop in and grab one of your allies from a doomed firefight can you?
  • Defguru7777 - May 31, 2009 3:38 a.m.

So, that one mode's like Guardian in Gears 2? I'm gonna be hopeful. If Wolverine can be that good, so can any movie game.
  • Geminiman82 - May 29, 2009 11:02 p.m.

I am hoping against hope that that is really Devastator! I've followed the Transformers ever since I was a little boy and I am VERY EXCITED FOR THIS GAME! I have yet to see a Transformers game be any good and this may just break the cycle!
  • sharker - May 29, 2009 10:15 p.m.

Nope, it will never be, spies, jarate, sandviches
  • rxb - May 29, 2009 12:33 p.m.

Luxoflux made Kung Fu Panda I think and that was a well made solid game.
  • tehsandvich - May 29, 2009 8:15 a.m.

Maybe i would buy it but then again im still palying team fortress 2 it might be just as good but i porobably wont have the charm and humour i loved in TF2 so i might skip this one
  • Drama - May 29, 2009 7:22 a.m.

@ GoldenMe: Wolverine: Origins. Proof that movie games can be done right.
  • jamminontha1n2 - May 29, 2009 2:33 a.m.

i don't think i can trust anything that comes from the mouth of the man who gave infamous a seven. just kidding. Great article Mikel. it seems like the game might at least be fun
  • Gotxxrock - May 29, 2009 2:16 a.m.

I don't even know what to say... Saying a Transformers videogame could compare to TF2 is like... I don't know what analogy could even be fitting. But I trust you good chaps here at Gamesradar, so I'll have to take your word on it =P
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - May 29, 2009 1 a.m.

TF2 will always be the best thing ever . . . eeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrr!!!!
  • Ravenbom - May 29, 2009 12:42 a.m.

Wow. This seems to be the year for licensed games. The first good movie game Chronicles of Ridick gets a remake/sequel. Then Wolverine comes out. Even the 50 Cent and Wanted and Afro Samurai are supposed to be decent games. Ghostbusters and Batman are on the way too. Could this be the year that licensed games actually start being made with quality in mind?
  • CRYPTONiC - May 29, 2009 12:23 a.m.

wow these graphics look better than my girlfriend! recaptcha: is annoying
  • LethalTeaBag - May 28, 2009 11:56 p.m.

Looks and sounds badass. But it's a movie game and you know how that might turn out.
  • raf96 - May 28, 2009 10:57 p.m.

Y must all the transformers have chicken legs...
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - May 28, 2009 10:11 p.m.

Especially if we get to fight huge bosses like this one, which we’re guessing is Devastator HOLY F@#KING SH*T! TOTALLY COOL. but im still "iffy" about this
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - May 28, 2009 10:06 p.m.

more explosions and blowing up the city like robots should Re@captcha: middle-aged flubbed, thats what the first game was