We Recommend

• VercettisShirt - June 15, 2010 12:16 p.m.

If the rumours of Dreamcast games appearing on XBLA is true, then there may be a possibility of Shenmue 1 and 2 being re-released, and drumming up enough publicity for Shenmue III to be viable. SEGA! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
  • BurntToShreds - June 14, 2010 11:04 p.m.

Brave Fencer Musashi. Square-Enix needs to look in their old IP bin and see what they could resurrect.
  • american101 - June 14, 2010 3:42 p.m.

All those games damn near put a tear to my eyes, now WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT? [Sniff]
  • american101 - June 14, 2010 3:41 p.m.

Personally i would like Donkey Kong to return to its deepest dark void it suddenly dissapeared off to.
  • willyfoureyes - June 14, 2010 10:43 a.m.

This list needs more Megaman Volnutt. Thank goodness for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (a game which you should play), which hasn't forgotten about our favorite Blue Digger's existence.
  • HawtKakez - June 13, 2010 10:18 p.m.

Cheetahmen! What happened to Cheetahmen!
  • Clovin64 - June 13, 2010 7:06 p.m.

Soul Reaver definetly deserves a new game. It was dark sweeping and epic and Raziel is one of the best videogame characters on PS1 (a high society sophisticated zombie vampire!). I still remember the epic theme music. Dino Crisis 2 was my faveourite game on PS1. Looking at it now, it almost seems like a prototype Resi 4. And the original Dino Crisis was much scarier than any Resi, because fast deadly velociraptors are much more terrifying than slow shuffling zombies. And that bit where the T Rex bursts through the window? YIKES! By the way, Regina could kick Jill Valentines ass. Fact.
  • The_Author - June 12, 2010 8:21 p.m.

Bring back more Kain... He was soo much more badass than emo boy Raziel!
  • BigBoss824 - June 12, 2010 7:21 p.m.

yea i completely agree with NotBraze. I feel like I may be one of the very few who played Munch's Odysee.
  • JuliePeesgood - June 12, 2010 4:36 p.m.

At first glance I thought the picture on the homepage was of VMU's. Lol.
  • Vitoruss1 - June 12, 2010 3:48 p.m.

Army Men are still there?? I loved those games! The first two were CLASSICS!
  • Cyberninja - June 12, 2010 3:45 p.m.

slimjim took my comment
  • SenatorPepper - June 12, 2010 2:02 p.m.

I love this article. So many memories. Lovely last pic. And I see what you did there with your Simpsons reference.
  • egregious - June 12, 2010 12:59 p.m.

Please stop opening old wounds with Shenmue. :'(
  • AuthorityFigure - June 12, 2010 11:59 a.m.

The first entry is the only one that I wish to see again, although Shenmue has my best wishes. The rest seem fairly redundant now anyway. Duke is going to be the next anti-cimax of the decade.
  • philipshaw - June 12, 2010 10:42 a.m.

GEX beceause no one else wants him back
  • Rhymenocerous - June 12, 2010 10:08 a.m.

Abe...I miss you so much. -sniff-
  • jmcgrotty - June 12, 2010 7:36 a.m.

I know I'm in the minority, but I would love Crash Bandicoot.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - June 12, 2010 3:49 a.m.

i'm not sure i understand this article, is it supposed to be about game characters who were awesome in the 90's but now their games suck? I think Crash Bandicoot was Awesome in the 90's when he was with Naughty Dog. I'd really like to see them get the licence back, but maybe they don't want it because it's not like they can't afford it.
  • zastbat - June 12, 2010 3:27 a.m.

what about conker he died out too no love for the talking alcoholic king squirrel