Topics

Square Enix

We Recommend

• gtaivac_ - September 25, 2012 3:51 p.m.

It should be 358/2 days not 258/2
  • brandon012 - September 25, 2012 11:59 a.m.

another year another kingdom hearts game once again ported to a new game system. am i the only one who is getting tired of this? kingdom hearts 3d could have be put on the psp cause it had great graphics to hand the game instead its taken to the 3ds, kingdom hearts re coded went to the ds. kindom hearts re chain of memories kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts 2 on the ps2 and of course chain of memories on the gba. i mean how many times does a series need to be ported to a diffrent game system every time a new game comes out?
  • ChaosEternal - September 24, 2012 6:43 p.m.

Heh, I guessed what the background music of the video would be before I started playing it. :D Anyway, if this is released in the U.S then I am going to buy this so hard.
  • tehtimeisnow - September 24, 2012 6:31 p.m.

this game is a ripof for all u that alredy buyed these games to go and by them all agian and kingdon hearts isnt even fun anyways so no im not getting this for sure
  • kyle0232 - September 28, 2012 12:56 p.m.

/sigh. Ok last time I'll do this, ok dumb fuck? ALREADY, BOUGHT (not buyed...like wtf seriously? are you just playing stupid or what?) BUY not "by". AGAIN. If you don't like KH then don't pay attention to the threads about it. People who do like the game will just think you're a douche bag and talk shit to you like I am now. The KH series is amazing if you're into RPGs as well as adventure, running around killing things, games that have a really detailed storyline. No one cares about your opinion kid. Get over yourself.
  • tehtimeisnow - September 28, 2012 2:54 p.m.

u dont now abuot real games kingdon hearts sukcs u should play a real game insted like modern warefarer 3
  • FinalMix32 - October 8, 2012 3:22 p.m.

One your English is horrible... Also Kingdom Hearts is a "real game" its one of the most popular international franchises out there. Modern Warfare 2 is the only good Call of Duty and that is fact.
  • tehtimeisnow - October 8, 2012 8:33 p.m.

modern warefare 2 is a incradable game but truse me modern warefare 3 is way so much more better seruoisely it selled like record brakeing amounts like in the hundrads of millioins so that just goes to show u that its one of the best games of all time
  • ThatGamerDude - September 24, 2012 5:10 p.m.

I'm definitely glad to see the trailer for this game. It definitely looks smoother than it did for the PS2 and the higher polygon count certain helps too. I'm not too phased that they didn't include KH2 or the other games since I've played all of them within the last 2 years or so but I haven't played the first Kingdom Hearts since nearly 5 years ago. However, because of Chain of Memories's stupid battle system, I don't think I'll really be playing it unless they realized that the battle system didn't really work out and changed it. Of course the chance of that happening is like 0.00000000000000000001%!
  • ChaosEternal - September 24, 2012 6:46 p.m.

That battle system... I bought re: CoM 5 years ago, and I still haven't beaten it. Actually, I only played it for maybe an hour before I quit, and then I never got back to it. Someday I'll beat it though. Hopefully. :P
  • FinalMix32 - October 8, 2012 3:25 p.m.

The system does work but it takes some concentration to use it, I've played all of the Kingdom Hearts games, and yes that includes the mobile versions accept for the phone coded game but in my experience all of the Battle Systems work fine and all have the same overall feel.
  • Thequestion 121 - September 24, 2012 4:11 p.m.

Aw man, I was under the assumption that KH2 would be included in this HD collection along with KH: Final Mix and Re: Chain of Memories. Oh well, those games are great and I'm interested in seeing how they condense 358/2 Days
  • zombi3grim - September 24, 2012 2:11 p.m.

I played the first games on PS2. That was it. The series lost me after they started releasing them on handhelds. They need to go back to console with a new release. And make it multiplat this time so Xbox fans can have a go!
  • CowboyBlasto - September 24, 2012 9:09 a.m.

If only the media player wasn't so shitty that the difference is indiscernible. Oh well.
  • CowboyBlasto - September 24, 2012 9:11 a.m.

Oh wait, quality button. It's all so obvious now.
  • JMarsella09 - September 24, 2012 9:05 a.m.

Final mix version please. Come on this would make it so easy fro them to finally release Final mix in the west.
  • Sjoeki - September 24, 2012 11:32 a.m.

In the trailer it's shown that it's the final mix version of Kingdom Hearts. But has there been an announcement that this is coming to the west? I've heard that it has only been announced for Japan, for now anyways.
  • Chinwekewa - September 24, 2012 7:20 a.m.

That's pretty remarkable, what they were able to do with 358/2 days, because that was definitely a crappy, visualy, looking game.
  • FOZ - September 24, 2012 3:33 p.m.

They're just redoing all of the cutscenes for people who want to watch 3 kids in black coats eat ice cream 100 times. The game isn't being remade.
  • hintzke - September 24, 2012 7:01 a.m.

This is what's wrong. The movie industry is just sitting back cashing on remakes of remakes and or bringing out older movies in high def, and we've allowed the video game industry to do the same. Either the game is a remake of an original (New DMC) or all these "HD" games that look almost identical to their original form. This game is no different, still looks 10 years old.