We Recommend

• db1331 - February 9, 2012 8:51 a.m.

It looks like Uncharted mixed with Enslaved, which could be a really good thing. Hopefully they don't shoehorn in some lame multiplayer mode in place of having a really robust single player campaign with new game+ goodies.
  • ultimatepunchrod - February 9, 2012 8:54 a.m.

I have to disagree that the Uncharted multiplayer was lame, but I also wish they had added more stuff in like they did with 1 and 2, but the multiplayer is definitely good. And yeah this game does look quite good.
  • BladedFalcon - February 9, 2012 10:22 a.m.

I am not even sure db1331 attacked Uncharted's multiplayer, at least not directly. I think he meant the shoehorned bit as the fact that given this game's premise and focus on story and character development, a multiplayer mode would feel forced and out of place: Hence shoehorned. A sentiment that frankly, I quite agree with.
  • ultimatepunchrod - February 10, 2012 8:34 a.m.

I see what you mean, and I agree. However, some people thought that Uncharted's multiplayer would just feel shoehorned in, but it turned out really well. I'd rather see single player DLC for a game like this, so I hope they don't do multiplayer stuff instead.
  • christian-shaffer - February 9, 2012 8:45 a.m.

And I..jizzed in my pants.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - February 9, 2012 8:44 a.m.

So, they maker her look like Ellen Page, then name her "Ellie"? I just really can't tell if it's supposed to be self-aware or not.
  • Money - February 9, 2012 8:39 a.m.

The girl looks like Ellen Page. Also no Uncharted go-kart game... this is a sad day.
  • scr34m555 - February 9, 2012 8:35 a.m.

so it's a gruffed, older nathan drake with a loli version of the girl from inception surviving a post Apocalyptic, "I Am Legend" reminiscent urban sprawl?... when's it coming out?
  • Squander - February 9, 2012 8:32 a.m.

so looking forward to this - I agree with Joel's and Nathan's ressemblance - but just face-wise, physics are quite different (Joel is far more robust).