We Recommend

• bron1417 - September 5, 2008 12:55 a.m.

im really looking foward to Dead Space and Mirror's Edge they look freaking AMAZING!!!
  • 1upmario - September 3, 2008 8:04 p.m.

Bennycow you are screwed in the head you like the looks of cod5 better than crysis.
  • londonjack - August 30, 2008 7:56 p.m.

mirrors edge looks good
  • KingofHearts - August 29, 2008 9:20 a.m.

!! Lol !! @ Sonic! Why cant they get it right...sigh...
  • flare149 - August 29, 2008 3:05 a.m.

I agree, what's up with Killzone 2 getting a five? Everyone says it looks really good and it's pretty promising. heck a few months ago GamesRadar was like bowing down to it and saying it made the PS3 the most important gaming console ever...and then this? Also why does everyone say Killzone sucked? It really wasn't bad aside from minor bug issues I r confused
  • Coolbeans69 - August 29, 2008 2:30 a.m.

Another crappy Sonic game? That's dissapointing.
  • NintendoNerd655 - August 29, 2008 12:56 a.m.

We need some water for these flames!
  • georgeguy - August 28, 2008 11:29 p.m.

hey bennycow they played the demo im sure there going to change like cod 5 how much u wanna bet its going to be a 9 at least when it comes out
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - August 28, 2008 10:10 p.m.

• Bennycow - August 28, 2008 10 p.m.

YO THIS IS MY OWN RATINGS OF THESE GAMES I HAVENT PLAYED ANY OF THEM IM RATING THEM BY HOW THEY LOOK BIONIC COMMANDO 7 CALL OF DUTY 5 9 CRYSIS WARHEAD 8 DAMNATION 7 DEAD RISING 2 7 DEAD SPACE 9 FALLOUT 3 10 KILLZONE 2 3 MIRRIORS EDGE 10 MOTORSTORM 2 8 PURE 8 RESIDENT EVIL 5 10 SHAWN WHITE SNOWBOARDING 7 SKATE IT 6 SONIC UNLEASHED 8 STAR WARS CLONE WARS 4 STREET FIGHTER 4 10
  • NintendoNerd655 - August 28, 2008 8:53 p.m.

Why? Because they said something bad about the PS3? I was also a little suprised about Killzone 2's performence. But it wasn't too suprising.
  • TheGreatHobbe - October 7, 2008 11:46 p.m.

ha killzone and sonic for the lose, and what no fable 2, wasnt it at that convention, not sure
  • John-117 - September 10, 2008 12:44 p.m.

@Fluxnard I'm confused because alot of other gaming news/features sites say the game is shaping up to be fantastic, even a preview posted recently on GamesRadar says something to that effect. I don't know why you want Killzone 2 to be bad it's looking pretty fun and exciting, especially the multiplayer. As many people have already said, Killzone 1 wasn't a horrible game, it was just overly hyped by people at sony and gamers as well. GG wanted to deliver a great game but they made a good one and Killzone 2 looks to be the game they intended to make but were hampered by both time constrainsts and the PS2 hardware.
  • NintendoNerd655 - August 31, 2008 12:23 a.m.

srry dude, i got a little outta hand. :$
  • Synster - August 30, 2008 8:07 p.m.

I find it funny that people rag on Killzone 2, yet the first one was /not/ a terrible game. It was a solid, well thought out FPS. Besides. Since when does a different planet, in a completely different solar system, with little to no oxygen, not to mention it's constantly storming. When do you expect /that/ to look like earth?
  • je@n - August 30, 2008 6:05 p.m.

lol street fighter is gonna be awsome!
  • mfwahwah - August 30, 2008 5:36 p.m.

"Why? Because they said something bad about the PS3?" That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Don't go spinning my unexplained opinions into some fanboy shit, I really don't appreciate that.
  • Marioninja1 - August 30, 2008 2:13 a.m.

I actually Agree with most of these, but I wish Left 4 Dead was in this
  • Phantasmagorical - August 30, 2008 2 a.m.

I was really hoping Sonic would be be a bit better... But at least Mirror's Edge is as good as it looked! I want to play it so badly. ><
  • TheWebSwinger - August 29, 2008 7:15 p.m.

Killzone 2 a 5? Wtf??