We Recommend

• GamesRadarCollanderCooper - November 18, 2013 5:50 p.m.

Calm the fuck down, dude. Is Microsoft's street team really paying you that much?
  • Eightboll812 - November 18, 2013 8:04 p.m.

Yes, I think they are. Doesn't $3 count as "much"? Dude's on a full fanboy blitz of GR articles from looking at his comments. Such a welcome addition to the community.
  • GOD - November 18, 2013 6:34 p.m.

"fighter within......what fighting fan doesn't want to AIR fight using the kinect." I was barely holding on when you said "The only flaw is the RROD issue with the 360, and they never made any promises in the first place that it was utterly reliable" but that kinect quote said with complete sincerity... I don't even...
  • Eightboll812 - November 18, 2013 8:07 p.m.

I personally love throwing out my shoulder swinging at air. Doesn't everybody??
  • n00b - November 18, 2013 5:21 p.m.

"Being a fighting game fan and weeping while all your Xbox One friends talk about Killer Instinct" But Guilty Gear Xrd so what ever man
  • TheTHCGamer - November 18, 2013 5:41 p.m.

Yea but when?
  • BladedFalcon - November 18, 2013 5:58 p.m.

And is GG Xrd sign even a PS4 exclusive? far as I know, it's gonna be multi-plat.
  • RayPaw - November 18, 2013 5:01 p.m.

Wonder if Sony will come out with an updated Vita that has true L2, R2, L3, and R3 buttons. Real L3 and R3 buttons seem like a no-brainer, at least.
  • cgriff63 - November 18, 2013 4:34 p.m.

Props on the Arrested Development reference. I enjoyed that one.
  • Tranquilbez34 - November 18, 2013 4:28 p.m.

Is it just me or does the Kid in the first slide look like a young Benedict Cumberbatch?
  • talleyXIV - November 18, 2013 6:42 p.m.

Kind of an insult to Cumberbatch but yes I see it.
  • bakufun - November 18, 2013 4:28 p.m.

Well, 3 things DOES suck. Who wants to constantly adjust screen size anyway? Likewise, that glow really could get annoying. The worst, however, is that it didn't come with charging cables. An HDMI cable is included, but not a fckn USB cable? Seriously?
  • BladedFalcon - November 18, 2013 4:41 p.m.

Apparently, according to the PS4 owners below, the controller that comes with the system DOES come with the cable, it's the extra controllers that doesn't.
  • guitarded77 - November 18, 2013 5:03 p.m.

You only have to adjust the first time you play a game... just like on other consoles. Also, the USB charge cable IS included with the PS4. Just not when you buy a stand alone controller.
  • adam-uribe - November 18, 2013 5:11 p.m.

not sure what he's talking about. Mine came With DS4 Charge cable
  • adam-uribe - November 18, 2013 5:16 p.m.

Your system does come with one. Extra store bought controllers do not.
  • CrashmanX - November 18, 2013 4:24 p.m.

But... #17 isn't a PS4 specific complaint... that could be applied to ANY system with achievements. (PS3, 360, Steam, etc.)
  • BladedFalcon - November 18, 2013 4:40 p.m.

It kinda is because of the way Trophies have been modified for the PS4. Making a trophy's rarity or value dependent on how many people have unlocked said trophy. So if you unlocked a trophy that everyone else has already, then it'll be of "common" value, and not worth very much. It remains to be seem if this will be a good change, although personally I like it because it'll properly reward you for doing something few have accomplished, it will also punish trophy whores that play lame games because they give easy trophies.
  • Grumpiggles - November 18, 2013 5:02 p.m.

I know, I actually like the feature. It makes me feel special being part of the 0.1% or whatever that have beaten Killzone.