We Recommend

• raidramon0 - January 16, 2012 11:01 a.m.

There are a few areas in which the Playstation Vita has an edge over the 3DS, and here's one more to add to the list; no patch jobs for glitches like this.
  • shawksta - January 16, 2012 11:40 a.m.

Dont jump to conclusions boy cause your Wrong, this has nothing to do with the 3DS not being able to patch it, it can, Nintendo doesnt think they should, THATS the Problem, dont bring the PSvita in this just to make it "Look better"
  • marioman50 - January 16, 2012 10:49 a.m.

Hey Nintendo, stop being a little bitch, and fix this problem now please.
  • Darkhawk - January 16, 2012 10:39 a.m.

Wow. What's the big deal? Mario Kart 64 (the best in the series) had an even greater shortcut in Frappe Snowland wherein you could skip entire laps. Part of the fun in MK is abusing the glitches; if people feel the need to cheat to victory, it shouldn't lessen the experience. God modern gamers are such whiners. http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mario_Kart_64/Shortcuts
  • Scoob - January 16, 2012 12:51 p.m.

Don't forget the Rainbow Road one too.
  • brickman409 - January 16, 2012 2:29 p.m.

and wario stadium
  • badgraphix1 - January 16, 2012 1:16 p.m.

Except Mario Kart 64 wasn't online. Also this shortcut is really easy to perform.
  • suicidali - January 16, 2012 10:33 a.m.

Don't Mario Kart games always have exploits like this? Wario Stadium, Grumble Volcano... Not saying that they should exist, it just seems par for the course really
  • RedHarlow - January 16, 2012 10:33 a.m.

Nintendo still leading the way with online features, I see.
  • ACGUY - January 16, 2012 10:07 a.m.

I found this out long ago have one of the shortest ghost records for this course. It was funny how I discovered this because I was racing another ghost and I was way faster than him, but just as I was finishing the last part I lost. So i followed him and saw what he did. I think Nintendo should fix this and that it wouldn't be unfair to people who already have the game. It's an exploit which only a few people like me have used and to say it would make an unfair advantage by removing it is stupid. They should remove it and I think Nintendo is just lazy. But once they get way more complaints they will happily oblige. So yeah... NOW BACK TO EXPLOITING!
  • christopherdiaz - January 16, 2012 10:04 a.m.

I hate this shortcut/glitch so much. When voting for a track, this one is always ALWAYS voted and wins, and at least 4 out of 8 racers use the glitch/shortcut.
  • Y2Ken - January 16, 2012 9:34 a.m.

Hmm, this seems like a poor decision. I always loved the stupid shortcuts on Rainbow Road on the GBA version. This however is far less of a "shortcut" and more of an exploit, so really it'd be good of them to get it fixed.