We Recommend

• MikeOkizard - March 15, 2009 1:04 a.m.

Indy Jones, I agree that politics should stay out of gaming sites, but that should go for the articles as well. I mean, if someone from GR wrote an article lumping Obama and Pelosi in with Hitler and saying how they would love to kill them in a game they would get torn in two. I realize this is just satire, but Gamesradar needs to keep the politics off the site altogether and everyone will be much happier.
  • Silverback1138 - March 13, 2009 4:12 a.m.

I agree with Indiana Jones 393. Bill O'Reilly is just a guy spouting his ideas and while I'm conservative, I don't agree with a large amount of his own stances. The only reason Fox News has a market with the other side of the political spectrum is that a large majority of the other parts of media are left leaning. This was a funny article and while it kinda shows Tyler's political leanings, which he has every right to, but politics can be so divisive.
  • WonsAuto - March 12, 2009 3:16 p.m.

Robo-Robocop!? My brain just broke.
  • Distracticon - March 12, 2009 6:12 a.m.

Your move, Chrono...
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 12, 2009 5:10 a.m.

@Rattlehead: Rono dino jesus? Huh? When I first saw the name, I thought that A robobama or Robo-palin would be on here. But I like the Robo bush Robobama!
  • nschafer - March 12, 2009 3:51 a.m.

I thought Stephen Hawking was the final boss in Ikari Warriors.
  • ssj4raditz - March 12, 2009 2:31 a.m.

What, no RoBrett Elston?
  • Rattlehead - March 12, 2009 1:33 a.m.

No, robo-dino-Jesus!
  • reyalejandro13 - March 11, 2009 11:47 p.m.

Robo-Jon Stewart+Robo-Stephen Colbert would make a devastating tag team. And maybe(I apologize to those who may find this to be in bad taste) ROBO-JESUS!
  • thefinalmax - March 11, 2009 10:59 p.m.

Stephen Hawking?? He already is part robot. And Mecha-Bush would be lame. Mecha-Cheney, however, would provide for a great character for a betrayal plot-twist. Cheney's on your side, but wait...BAM!! He's really a Robot and just shot you in the Face.
  • Cwf2008 - March 11, 2009 10:41 p.m.

@Rattlehead: No, a Robo-Colbert would just shoot you in the leg with Sweetness. And a Mecha-Bush...that would be fun to fight. Well until it drops dead after 2 punches
  • Hobojedi - March 11, 2009 10:11 p.m.

Funny, but the Stephen Hawking picture is kinda sad. lol at robo-robo-cop
  • noobmasteroftehworld - March 11, 2009 9:53 p.m.

i almost died when i saw the stephen hawking picture great stuff, great stuff
  • Rattlehead - March 11, 2009 9:43 p.m.

Robo-Colbert would be awesome. Missiles would launch from his mouth
  • Montag - March 11, 2009 9:21 p.m.

..... oh that was all satire. Please, please, please Bill don't call for the death of all gamers as we are obviously evil and un-american liberals who want to take money from hard working Joe the Collonic Irrigationists types. Seriously, Fox news might hate games now!
  • Montag - March 11, 2009 9:19 p.m.

Bill O'reilly.. Long live the NeoCon-Mecha-Freak Go on destroy all who need universal healthcare, eliminate those who dare to earn less than $100000 per year. Burn the wife child and family of all who regard having a social conscience as the defining part of all humanity. Defile anybody who is a LIBERAL (capital letters should be associated with excessive drooling and spitting) Scary, scary man Oh what a buffoon
  • idlemindkiller - March 11, 2009 9:15 p.m.

good read. im always on the lookout for tylers stuff. goddamn robots
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - March 11, 2009 8:08 p.m.

Thanks Unoriginal! Glad you liked it. - Tyler
  • Unoriginal - March 11, 2009 6:24 p.m.

A final boss battle with Stephen Hawking sounds way cooler than it should. Theres been a lot more activity from Mr. Nagata in the features lately. Keep it up, I really like your stuff.