We Recommend

• The_Shady_Jok3r - February 6, 2013 7:46 p.m.

i just got this game and ive never played it before .... whats with the crypts numbers on my game they are all like letters and numbers .... but on this guide they are only numbers
  • newgames128 - July 11, 2011 3:29 a.m.

There's a lot of content in this game, and the best part is that it's unlockable through effort, and not just DLC ripoffs!
  • Sadrian - May 10, 2011 1:25 p.m.

I have the PS3 version and i have Kratos (from god of war) character, does it exist an alternate costume for him?? thanks :)
  • Sadrian - May 10, 2011 1:17 p.m.

I've played the entire Challenge tower and there's 300 challenges, but the last one is against Goro, Kintaro, Mileena (almost naked) and Shao Khan, you get weak and the rival gets powerful and when i beated Shao kahn i got the almost naked Mileena's alternate costume, oh and in the krypt i found all the secret chests and each one gaves you 5000 coins , it's so cool , the only thing you have to do is go to the place and stand staring at the thing that the guide tells you, but when you're near to he secret chest, some sound like a soft woman moaning indicates you're right
  • Joker117 - May 10, 2011 10:23 a.m.

whats the secret chests get you ? just bugs or is there a reason to get them ? just wondering
  • colecophile - May 9, 2011 10 p.m.

Awesome work, contributors! GR with the hookup, yet again!
  • felix98 - April 30, 2011 1:47 p.m.

What kinda sucks is that since i already bought all of the hollows of infestation and the Medows of despair,its going to be tricky finding the hidden chests.
  • freestyler_rmg - April 25, 2011 8:30 a.m.

alternate costumes that aren't in bold: Baraka : Dead Lands - 40 Kabal : Dead Lands - 88 Kitana : Dead Lands - 69 Sektor : Dead Lands - 47 Shang Tsung : Dead Lands - 101 Sheeva : Dead Lands - 28 and Sektor fatality on Meadow Of Despair - 11
  • OliBailey - April 24, 2011 12:31 p.m.

quick question if I do the secret fatalities in a fight do i still have to buy spend coins koins in the krypt?
  • FollowTheReaper - April 23, 2011 8:05 a.m.

The krypt demon always makes me jump out right out of my seat :|
  • kombatkhaos - March 10, 2014 10:37 a.m.

I've had this game for over a year now..been to the Krypt many times and just ran into him...I didn't even know he existed until he just popped on my screen..scared the hell out of me lol
  • Innounci - April 21, 2011 6:54 p.m.

this reminds me of when my friend opened up coffin FU back in the day and found nothing...it made me laugh, but he didn't get it XD
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - April 20, 2011 9 p.m.

The Babalities are unlocked through the Challenge Tower, but as with the alt Fatalities, you just need the inputs to do them. Check our list here: http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/mortal-kombat-2011/cheats/g-2010061085535550091
  • FauxFurry - April 20, 2011 4:27 p.m.

@freakyfro-Yes. Babalities are back. Seeing Cub-Zero slipping a frozen puddle of urine when one intended to rip off his head then bite off his face is hilarious. Wait. I don't see Babalities on this list at all. Is the only way to find them by blind chance?
  • MichaelCera - April 20, 2011 3:33 p.m.

Awesome! This will definitely come in handy since I want the alt. costumes before concept art and other lamer stuff.
  • philipshaw - April 20, 2011 2:55 p.m.

Thanks for helping me avoid getting stuff I don't want
  • freakyfro99 - April 20, 2011 1:27 p.m.

FauxFurry: Babality? What?
  • FauxFurry - April 20, 2011 1:02 p.m.

Don't waste your koins? It's hours too late for that sound advice to have much meaning for me. At least this guide will prevent that from happening in the future. At least I accidentally found Millena's Babality (Down,Down,Forward,Back, Triangle at jump distance) while kompulsively kollecting koins, so it wasn't a komplete waste. "wormated was" what, ReCaptcha? Another Mortal Kombat secret hint? They're hidden everywhere!
  • Korvak - April 20, 2011 12:45 p.m.

FYI, #33 on Hollow of infestation (Mileena Alternate Costume) is not in bold.
  • Felixthecat - April 20, 2011 11:14 a.m.

If there's something GR can do a million times better than any other site, it's a brilliant guide. Good work.