We Recommend

• Zeb364 - July 10, 2011 7:38 a.m.

The new cover art looks awesome.
  • prevet - July 7, 2011 11:32 p.m.

A big improvement from the first cover art
  • TopNewt - July 4, 2011 4:42 a.m.

Looking Good.
  • TheFeAr - July 1, 2011 2:18 p.m.

Better than the first. October 18th cant come soon enough
  • TheHungryLemur - June 30, 2011 11:02 a.m.

Meh. I'd prefer the one with Catwoman and Batman back to back, but this is alright. Oh Batman you always need to punch something!
  • nathstyles - June 30, 2011 9:31 a.m.

Oh crap just had a look at another article which says this is the EU artwork rather than the US one. Also, apologies to SanctusScorpius who already picked up on the logo punch.
  • jmcgrotty - June 30, 2011 8:23 a.m.

Hate to tell you this, guys, but you got duped. There is no way that the cover doesn't feature Harley Quinn. They need to highlight the central character in the game.
  • SanctusScorpius - June 30, 2011 12:14 a.m.

It looks cool, but really, who is he about to punch? The logo?
  • MoChilla - June 29, 2011 10:43 p.m.

I would've preferred the Gameinformer cover and it would look great turning over the case and seeing Catwoman. The new cover art looks good but my only problem is the bloody nose! The GameInformer looks great because it looks like Batman is saying "A punched to the face? No problem!" The new covers make it seem like no one told Batman he has something on his face. "Is my nose dripping? Someone hand me a hanky. froinlaven!"
  • CataclysmicBane - June 29, 2011 10:18 p.m.

http://www.vgboxart com/boxes/PS3/39091_batman_arkham_city-print.png Its a shame that this fan made one is still the best of the three. Just add the dot before the com
  • TwilightBlaze - June 29, 2011 10:16 p.m.

How do we know this isn't just cover art for a special edition, like they did with Castlevania?
  • TheWebSwinger - June 29, 2011 9:46 p.m.

I don't think the bloody nose implies weakness...kinda makes it seem like he's been in some knock-down, drag out brawls, and come out relatively unscathed. That said, I dont love the cover art. I wish theyd just used the game informer cover haha.
  • MySistersMenstruationTastesFunny - June 29, 2011 9:25 p.m.

Absolutely beautiful. Literally art.
  • Sjoeki - June 29, 2011 9:13 p.m.

I'm liking this one, much better then the first
  • Peanut726 - June 29, 2011 8:48 p.m.

Improved over the first one, its more batman like to be watching over Gotham
  • Clovin64 - June 29, 2011 6:52 p.m.

Getting a major Assassin's Creed vibe from this. Now that I think of it, I felt a bit of a Batman vibe when playing Ass Creed.
  • crazyW01F - June 29, 2011 6:30 p.m.

Much better this time Rocksteady.
  • FauxFurry - June 29, 2011 6:06 p.m.

Robin should have been on the cover...right about where the gargoyle is, with Bat-Man raising his fist behind him, about to deck him in the back of the noggin. That would be for any potential future notions of trying to show up Bat-Man at(or in) his own game.
  • Pocotron - June 29, 2011 5:57 p.m.

@wittynickname He's the goddamn Batman. That should answer any future questions. Also, why did the artists get a hard-on for the Sin City esque art? It looks great but it's just weird how they went that direction. Maybe it's just me.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - June 29, 2011 5:55 p.m.

I like them both, but there was something awesome about almost getting punched in the face by my box art that would've been............um.......awesome