We Recommend

• linkganon - August 29, 2009 4:23 a.m.

the game boy printer, so that's what that game wanted me to when it said print. dumbest idea ever. hey, there's the dsi, which is pretty much the same ds, just with a below average camera, half a +, nothing to play game boy games nor guitar hero double -, ability to play back music +, won't play mp3 (which is pretty much the format 99% of the world uses for songs), just m4a which is hard to find unless you use itunes big -, finally sd card slot big + no video still -. psp uses both music formats mentioned above, has video, many other + functions except for decent psp games and limited memory on umds, and the worst battery life for any system, although my battary is standing strong at 6 hour play time without a umd. although nintendo has it's downs, every other company does also, xbox 360 adds up for all it's extras and live. bill gates should allow us to friggin play enter live for one single fee, not ppm. might as well wait for ps3 slim to come out since it's a better deal at 300 bucks for 120 gb. how about the cooling stations for x box and ps3, they both make noise continuously and kinda ruin the experience for example.
  • Obama69DoctorFunkenstein - July 14, 2009 3:18 p.m.

I remember desperately wanting the game boy printer luckily i never did
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - July 14, 2009 12:19 a.m.

@DarkPaladin I originally did have the SNES mouse on the list, as I also thought it was used in Mario Paint and KAW only. After looking it up though, turns out many, many games supported it. Seeing as there was widespread support and the mouse worked fine, I couldn't justify putting it among these. And yeah, the Vitality Sensor will more than likely end up on a list like this on another site two years from now. captcha: Argentina thriving. Any natives vouch for this?
  • mishmoigon - July 13, 2009 11:49 p.m.

It looks like Nintendo was making stupid things even before the Wii!
  • MOOMAN - July 13, 2009 11:01 p.m.

OK THE WII SHOULE ON HERE IT HAS NES GRAPHICS AND CONTROLS OF DRIVING DRUNK WITH YOUR FEET WHILE TIED UP. AND BY THE WAY, HEY PIKACHU SOUNDS STUPID. SO LET'S SEE IF IT UNDERSTANDS THIS: "Hey Pikachu, GO KILL YOURSELF AND STOP MAKING PATHETIC GAMES!"
  • jorhorror - July 13, 2009 1:18 a.m.

My cat pissed on my Donkey Kong bongos.........
  • breadlord - July 12, 2009 3:12 p.m.

What about that new nintendo heartattack signal thingy that uses your finger from the controller? wait, what?
  • DarkPaladin - July 10, 2009 7:16 a.m.

I'm surprised you forgot about the SNES mouse. As awesome as it was, it was pretty much designed specifically for Mario Paint, and the only other game I can recall it working with was King Arthur's World.
  • DanielRobertCampbell - July 9, 2009 8:11 p.m.

No calling out the horrible eReader eh? :-)
  • japanic - July 9, 2009 6:33 p.m.

the transfer pak was kinda cool actually,why not play the pokemons on your tv?
  • Gotxxrock - July 9, 2009 6 p.m.

Oh man, I remember all of these, especially the Game Boy Printer. So much disappointment on so many occasions =P. I still have my old Game Boy Camera, that was alot of fun back in my youth.
  • peter419 - July 9, 2009 5:22 p.m.

most of this stuff sucks balls! big fat hairy monkey balls!!!
  • Duckmaster - July 9, 2009 4:17 p.m.

I'll agree that the N64 microphone and the E-reader were horrible, but the Gameboy Camera was amazing! I know the article only says the printer was bad, but I'm just saying that the camera itself was amazing.
  • Harmon20 - July 9, 2009 2:42 p.m.

I remember I was actually STUPID enough to get the E-Reader. I should've seen the failing coming. I just couldn't resist the commercial...
  • zombiekiller13 - July 9, 2009 12:48 p.m.

The Power Pad, in my house, went from "hey, let's pretend we're running in a game!" to "let's see how fast we can smack it with our hands, because we're really bad at running on this damn thing!" And the poor bongos...they ended up becoming quite an amusement for my son when he was 2.
  • shelcobsohn - July 9, 2009 12:20 p.m.

banjo tooie is the best game ever made
  • gmilf71 - July 9, 2009 11:41 a.m.

Does nintendo even think about it before they just release it? This stuff is utter crap.
  • Ell223 - July 9, 2009 10:02 a.m.

I remember getting really excited for hey you pikachu. In the end I decided to get Banjo Tooie, what a great decision. The Wii Vitality sensor is the next R.O.B.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - July 9, 2009 7:49 a.m.

u know what gamesradar? I had the N64 DD. Probably one of maybe 12 people who did