We Recommend

• lovinmyps3 - July 8, 2011 11:17 p.m.

Holy shit that was painful to watch.
  • DKSR88 - June 25, 2011 2:56 a.m.

I remember that I didnt have as much trouble as you did when playing the water temple. Given you have to deal with the Gamecube controller and was frustrated the whole time but oh well. Nice video regardless.
  • db1331 - June 16, 2011 3:35 p.m.

Oh, MODELED vagina. Well, either one would be great.
  • db1331 - June 16, 2011 3:30 p.m.

Mottled Vagina would be an awesome band name.
  • christiangottenbos - June 14, 2011 10:41 p.m.

When the shadow temple going to be posted? Everytime I watch one of these my day gets a whole lot better haha
  • smallfry22 - June 7, 2011 6:47 a.m.

I can't wait for this to come out, Ocarina of time is the best Zelda of all.
  • ThePrivateer - June 7, 2011 4 a.m.

You fools! Not Din's Fire, but the Megaton hammer! Also, when I played the Water Temple for the first time about a year ago, it wasn't so torturous... It wasn't fun, but not as bad as it was played up to be. I love these Zelda FAPS, though!
  • jasoncarter - June 7, 2011 3:13 a.m.

I don't remember this being..... so bad.....
  • boronben - June 6, 2011 10:52 a.m.

Good effort Brett, I remember when my mate and I did this when we were kids god it was AWFUL, and it finally all that rage came to fruition when my mate through my N64 controller out my window, (this was a second story house!) and he hit my dad in the face, man he was so pissed!!! It was so funny(years later he fucked my fav controller!). Granted this was Nintendo when they knew how to make a challenge, instead of making soccer mums and fat grandmas waggle a chubby dildo like controller
  • Armidillard - June 6, 2011 5:30 a.m.

I found that to kill Dark Link faster you need to hit him while he's on a piece of land.
  • thehankinator - June 6, 2011 12:51 a.m.

The funny thing to me is that one might normally deduce that having a heavy, steel shield would negate the need for iron boots to weigh you down in water.
  • chrisbg99 - June 5, 2011 11:48 p.m.

While I certainly understand people's frustration with this Temple at times I think it is overblown. It isn't that hard, a tad slow at times especially if you make a mistake with water levels but that isn't something you can't fix. Of course I play OoT at least once a year so maybe I'm numb to it but it is one of my favorite temples in all of Zelda. In fact I love Water Temples in general.
  • TyrannosaurusTexMex - June 5, 2011 11:43 p.m.

I've never beaten this game, and after seeing this temple, it looks apathy is going to win once again.
  • humpiedumpie - June 5, 2011 7:31 p.m.

More than an hour! this is going to be great
  • jenovalife1 - June 5, 2011 7:19 p.m.

i commend your endurance... even the water temples in Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess bow down to its redundancy.
  • Averagegamer18 - June 5, 2011 4 p.m.

You know I actually like the Water Temple a lot, but yes it is very annoying; especially if you make the mistake of forgetting a key *which I always seem to do* and taking the Iron Boots off at the wrong time thus needing to open the menu again to put the Kokiri Boots back on...I change my mind I don't like this temple lol jk
  • jonlias - June 5, 2011 3:25 p.m.

Painful to watch. Not just the temple, but the way you played. You made it more difficult than it needed to be.
  • Arkatekt - June 5, 2011 10:48 a.m.

...The water temple appears to be more annoying than it is difficult...
  • Zeb364 - June 5, 2011 8:05 a.m.

Yes! Another FAP! I love these, they're hilarious! Ahhh the Water Temple...you're a braver man than I Mr. Elston.
  • Arkatekt - June 5, 2011 8:02 a.m.

Two things. 1. Thank you, I no longer have any desire to buy this game. 2. Y U No Rage Quit?!