The UK's Official Nintendo Magazine today reveals a new look to coincide with the UK launch of Nintendo’s Wii U games console later this month.
Following several months of development led by Chandra Nair, who returned to the magazine as Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo projects in August, the new look incorporates design elements and mechanisms that will feature on the Wii U console.
The new look issue goes on-sale today and includes:
- Definitive guide to the Wii U and 3DS gaming
- Essential Wii U buyer’s guide
- Reviews of all the best Wii U launch games
- Completely new section based around Miiverse, the social network for the Wii U
- 2 free Wii U drinks coasters
- Exclusive Wii U work shirt for subscribers
Chandra says: “The new look has been the result of months of hard work and I am delighted to introduce the Wii U elements to the magazine. This is a really exciting time for Nintendo and I am proud that we are a major part of it all.”
For more info head to Official Nintendo Magazine. There's also a chance to win an Official Nintendo Magazine subscription.