We Recommend

• NinjaPopsicle - June 24, 2010 10:54 a.m.

@thekeith82 It sounds like it's going to be pretty similar, but probably not exactly the same. Although, that's one of the things I hated about Fable 2, you pretty much had to stop learning abilities if you wanted your character to look somewhat "normal". At full stats, the females would look like men and the men would be giant hulking beasts. Also, lets not forget about those horrible Will lines. They can indeed make you look bad ass if you're playing a powerful mage, but can be ugly and/or distracting if you just want to learn a couple spells.
  • Tronto13 - June 24, 2010 8:49 a.m.

It appears that hating Molyneux has become another "in thing" which is a shame as it shows most gamers cannot think for themselves. You see it all too often where most people hating on a certain subject just do it becausse everyone else does. Personally i think there should be more moleneux's in this world, after all he is trying to push the boundries in games and if he does not manage all of them it doesnt matter! the game will still be great and he will still have ideas to work on that will change gaming for everyone. I just wish gamers would start to think for themselves and not just mirror others or the machinima respawn team!!
  • RedAppolyon - June 24, 2010 8:43 a.m.

Damn you, Molyneux. I'll probable end up getting this and probably end up selling it.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 24, 2010 8:08 a.m.

And now the only thing left is to actually exectute these improvements. Isn't that right, MOLYNEUX?!
  • Felixthecat - June 24, 2010 7:11 a.m.

Oh Molyneux, how I <3 you.
  • Spacegrass - June 24, 2010 6:18 a.m.

Item names will be linked to your gamertag? I hope this doesn't mean the PC version will require Games for Windows Live, because Games for Windows Live is terrible. Having to log in to that almost made Dawn of War II not worth it.
  • mgkyo666 - June 24, 2010 4:56 a.m.

Molyneux better not be over-hyping his game again! I don't want to cry for the third time on how disappointing the actual game was
  • GamesRadarJuniorWildlifeEditor - June 24, 2010 4:37 a.m.

I will believe this when i see it, and perhaps not even then. Fable 3 has a singularly inauspicious pedigree.
  • Phazon117 - June 24, 2010 4:23 a.m.

I fail to see what "held him back" for Fable II, which, in all honesty, was alright. Maybe he REALLY wants it to be Kinect-able.
  • theemporer - June 24, 2010 4:18 a.m.

My computer is putting eenters after every word :(
  • Cleanser247 - June 24, 2010 3:25 a.m.

I don't think its right for Peter to just bash the game that he praised so dearly, and say that it is garbage. I mean, I know that they have improved areas where Fable 2 wasn't strong, but he should try and think before he speaks. Sometimes, I get really annoyed at how he portrays the next Fable game, and feel he over exaggerates them a bit too much. I bought Fable 2 last year, and found it to be a unique game, and I will for sure try out Fable 3 when it's released. Good preview Charlie!
  • EvanKHustle - June 24, 2010 3:19 a.m.

Third time a charm. I guess.
  • Lionsheadbeer - June 24, 2010 2:45 a.m.

I believe I read somewhere this will be the first fable where the player character has speech instead of speaking simmish
  • Vitoruss1 - June 24, 2010 2:25 a.m.

I was just going to say what thekeith82 said (only the second comment). My biggest hope is that in this game there's a Mass Effect/Alpha Protocol-esque dialogue system rather than a hero who acknowledges everything with a grunt. I'd rather them give us, say, 3 or 4 different voices (per sex) to choose from for the game rather than just giving us one or nothing at all. That way it could seem MUCH more "role-playing"-y. Oh, more clothes/armor, too.
  • Doctalen - June 24, 2010 2:21 a.m.

@Lionsheadbeer: vantage points, you can see more but then again enemies can see you. Sorry for double post.
  • Doctalen - June 24, 2010 2:20 a.m.

You know, he got me with the hype about Fable 2, that was crap, played once and stopped, didn't bother reloading saves to get the three ending achievements. So I will now bask in the hype that is Fable and be fairly disappointed when it is released. I liked the first Fable, didn't find that much wrong with it, but I don't know about Peter's hype about it so that helped. Got really excited about Fable 2 then it turned to crap Maybe third time is the charm, maybe just maybe, it will live up to these exceptions Peter creates...doubt it.
  • Lionsheadbeer - June 24, 2010 2:19 a.m.

ps. why does using guns make you taller? it should make you faster..
  • HereComesTheHypeTrainCHOOCHOO - June 24, 2010 2:17 a.m.

C'mon guys, lay off Peter for slamming his previous game everytime he is hyping up his upcoming one. After all, Miyamoto and Sid Meier do it all the time right? Oh wait.... Stay classy Molyneaux.
  • Lionsheadbeer - June 24, 2010 1:55 a.m.

Can the bullshit molyneux, Ive enjoyed every fable game so far and I'm sure allot of gamers are with me. Just make a solid adventure give us what we want, get rid of what sucked and you'll be fine.
  • thekeith82 - June 24, 2010 1:52 a.m.

"Fable III's hero evolution can be planned to a certain degree. Use a lot of magic and your character's complexion will change. Use a lot of guns and your character will grow taller. Use a lot of swords and your character will grow stronger and bulkier. Mix and match as you see fit" Wasn't that EXACTLY how the character evolution worked in fable II, incidentally?