We Recommend

• broghantaylor - December 14, 2010 12:01 a.m.

They used my page for the Is Cubone really a baby Kangaskhan? - And were Venonat and Butterfree originally related? So many questions... :)
  • D0CCON - December 13, 2010 11:59 p.m.

I don't think Onyx is the worst pokemon ever and he can work, but often times I have to ditch him. So many pokemon of his type are better, so he'd have to be my choice. Onyx was my original favorite Pokemon.
  • killerhi5 - December 13, 2010 11:56 p.m.

farfetched... biggest basterd pokemon ever.... but i really like it for some reason...
  • dontshootthereviewer - December 13, 2010 11:52 p.m.

Vigoroth was one I always used in ruby/emerald even though hes kinda meh in real matches
  • HankVenture - December 13, 2010 11:44 p.m.

Forgot to back up grimm as well. Only I thought it was push the B button once the ball closes
  • 510BrotherPanda - December 13, 2010 11:39 p.m.

I don't battle competitively, because I have no Pokemon playing friends... But if I did, I'd have to say my female Furret. I put Surf and Brick Break on her, but Furrets aren't the best overall for either move...
  • TheMuch - December 13, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Isn’t Mew supposed to have the DNA of all Pokémon?... And Ditto can transform into any Pokémon it wants... not just in game either. I’m just saying, possibly more proof :D. Looooove Poke-Monday, been following since week one and is the only reason i found gamesradar, been looking on the site daily for my nerdy updates :D, great work to you all, Carolyn in particular :) Keep it up you poke-wizards 'Phanphys evolution...' 'Manaphy' '...*Giggle*....Dorphan.'
  • vanguard - December 13, 2010 11:15 p.m.

Dratini is a fair pain, but in the long run the badass evolution, well, it's worth it. My favorite pokemon that isn't good at all, is magikarp. It goes from that weak stage where it knows either tackle or splash, though in soulsilver i weirdly was up against a magikarp that knew flail, but then it evolved into Gyrados, sir badassery.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - December 13, 2010 11:14 p.m.

mmmm i think dragonite, it's not that it isn't good, it's just that salamance and garchomp are better
  • loonyman978 - December 13, 2010 11:12 p.m.

im a big fan of zigzagoon, but he's not exactly...good.
  • RFswitchBlade - December 13, 2010 11:01 p.m.

Hmmm... I thought that you didn't usually trust serebii...
  • thedonut - December 13, 2010 10:58 p.m.

Oh man... Now you got me thinking... And Dratini was a pain to deal with for me, but I still gave it a chance.
  • Pocotron - December 13, 2010 10:57 p.m.

Look at my profile pic for my Ditto/Mew reaction