We Recommend

• g1rldraco7 - March 22, 2013 5:20 p.m.

I want an HD remake of Skies of Arcadia. That series is very underrated, and Sega just renewed the license last year. It's been in the dark for too long now!!!!
  • g1rldraco7 - March 27, 2013 3:44 a.m.

Actually an HD remake of Killer Instinct would be much better. I mean we all want it, it's been torture to not see it being remade, Makes me cry at night :(
  • ThundaGawd - March 22, 2013 4:45 p.m.

I'd like to see The Legend Of Dragoon get a HD remake. Sure, looking back on it now, the dialog was pretty shitty, but it's still one of the most memorable games I've ever played.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - March 22, 2013 11:01 p.m.

I'd buy this 1000 times
  • codystovall - March 22, 2013 4:21 p.m.

Metroid Prime series should get hd remake Hollander got chanseys confused with clefairy, clefairys from space >_< allegedly.
  • codystovall - March 22, 2013 5:20 p.m.

Changed my mind, we need remakes of the original Crash Bandicoot and Spyro
  • GR HollanderCooper - March 22, 2013 11:06 p.m.

I DID!
  • oryanbelt - March 22, 2013 3:57 p.m.

I would love a remake of Final Fantasy IX. Was the first FF game I played and what got me in the series.
  • DaveGoose - March 22, 2013 3:46 p.m.

I would love to see an HD remake of Final Fantasy VIII. I know this is an entry in the series that doesn't get much love, but personally this is my favourite game in the series. It is also a beautiful game, the Garden, Fisherman's Horizon, there are so many areas that would look amazing if re-done. There is all kinds of spots I would love to see brought to life in HD. People always talk about VII and X and to a lesser degree IX, but of all the Final Fantasy's this would be my choice for an HD remake.
  • avantguardian - March 22, 2013 9:03 p.m.

i'm with ya. 8 and 12 are my faves. the balamb garden theme, what a great piece of music.
  • DaveGoose - April 2, 2013 8:11 p.m.

Agreed, very soothing
  • BladedFalcon - March 22, 2013 3:23 p.m.

Wow, so there is gonna be talk about the Duck tales remake already? awesome! that probably means this podcast is as fresh as it gets, eh? : D Can't wait to listen!